12/11/2014

My Setting for Blogging

I thought I would share with you one of the places I do my blogging.  Today I decided to come outside to do some work.

Although it is a slightly cool day I'm still not cold.


My boyfriend got me this firepit for Christmas and I was so glad he gave it to me early.  I have already used it so much.





Then there is the view!  How awesome is this?!?!  Not only do I have a beautiful view of the front and side but I also have a great view looking down to the creek in the back!!

With this gorgeous view and serenity I'm hoping not to get lost in my surroundings and get tons of post done for you.

Before I do go I would like to ask you a couple of questions.  
1.  Which is your favorite post(s)
2.  What would you like to see in reviews and giveaways for the upcoming year?

I hope you enjoyed my little time of sharing with you and hope you have a wonderful day and enjoy your day and postings!  I'm so glad to have each and everyone of you as fans!

No comments:

Post a Comment