12/10/2014

MonogramOnline.com

 I may not wear jewelry as often as I like but when I do I like for it to be of great quality and look nice.  MonogramOnline.com sent me a georgous necklace to review.



 It was shipped in an envelope and came with this velvet bag.



 The necklace I chose was the Personalized Mini Name Necklace - Pehonane.  The reason I chose this one was so that later I could add my kids and grandkids name to it.  I started off with my name.

Chain Trype - Link Chain
Chain Length - 18"
Name up to 10 letters
Metal Color - Sterling Silver

Not only do they have necklaces but they carry items for your home. 

About


When it comes to fine monogrammed and name jewelry, MonogramOnline.com is in the top of its class -- from silver and gold necklaces shaped into first names to cufflinks etched with initials. But that's not all the gift-focused website is about - its huge selection of monogram-ready wares include, but are not limited to, iPhone cases, kitchenware, to sporting goods. There is something for everyone!

Check out their necklaces:





There's a different style to fit everyone.

They are even offering you a coupon:
45% off store wide - use code BLOG45 http://usfamilycoupons.com/coupon.php?regionid=75&bid=11876&dealid=1832 @usfg

Thanks to USFamilyGuide I am able to offer you this wonderful coupon and review.

I received one or more products mentioned above for review purpose. No other form of compensation was received. My opinions are my own. Your opinion may vary from mine. If a giveaway is being held, please read my rules of sweepstakes in the tab above. I cannot be held responsible for prizes or shipping. Sweepstakes and Giveaways on this blog are not affiliated with Facebook or any other social media network. Thank You and Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment