6/04/2014

Age Defying Moisturizer Cream Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

I have had the pleasure of reviewing another great product from InstaNatural.  The product is their Age Defying Moisturizer Cream.


Like their eye cream this comes in a pump bottle also.  This moisturizer cream goes on really good. The only thing I didn't like about it is, that to me it felt heavy. Living in Texas I can't wear a heavy facial moisturizer during the day. Even though this isn't a moisturizer that I would wear during the day it is perfect for me at night.


About InstaNatural and their Age Defying Moisturizer Cream:

Our Product Is The Perfect Solution To All Aging Related Issues!

• Reduces dryness by providing unsurpassed hydration to skin.
• Helps firm the skin.
• Improves tone & texture.
• Provides you with a more radiant and glowing complexion than ever before!
InstaNatural Youth Express Age-Defying Moisturizer contains the MOST ADVANCED CLINICALLY TESTED ingredients!

• Botanical Hyaluronic acid: This is the most skin nourishing ingredient.
• Clinically proven age-defying blend of Vitamin C, Vitamin B5, MSM, Cocoa Butter, Green Tea and Cucumber Distillate.
• Tested Organic and Natural ingredients for a glowing youthful face: Aloe Vera, Coconut oil, Jojoba oil, Sunflower oil, Rosehip oil, Flaxseed oil, Avocado oil, Lemongrass, Evening Primrose and more.
• This rich blend has the MAXIMUM potency to help you look beautiful and young!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment