10/28/2014

Collage.com

All of us take pictures.  In fact I don’t know anyone that doesn’t.  We take pictures to preserve our memories and share with others.  I wonder if I’m the only one that has their photos on their computer, memory card or someplace else.  Mine are just sitting there collecting dust.



I have had the chance to team up with Collage.com to review their photo books.  I could order two photo books, one hardcover and one soft cover.  At first I was going to get pictures I have of my travels for them but decided not to.  Instead I made the hardcover for my boyfriend’s Mom as a Christmas gift.  The soft cover I made for my boyfriend as a birthday gift.




It was easy to make the photo books.  Collage.com takes you through step-by-step.  The only hard work you have to do is deciding which pictures to use and the design and layout.  When you have uploaded your photos you can choose to either place them yourself or auto placement.





I couldn’t believe the shipping time! It seemed like it took just a day to receive them.  It didn’t take just a day but I did receive them in a short time, about a week.  Quality of the photo books are great!
Considering how easy the site is to use to make your photo book (s), high quality, fast shipping these would make a great gift this Holiday Season or anytime!  Just look how great it looks on the coffee table!



 To help you with making your own photo book collage.com is offering a special.  Just to try out Collage.com's 11.5x8.5 hardcover book, they are offering it to you for just $25.  All you need to do is click HERE to start your photo book.

 I received one or more products mentioned above for review purpose. No other form of compensation was received. My opinions are my own. Your opinion may vary from mine. If a giveaway is being held, please read my rules of sweepstakes in the tab above. I cannot be held responsible for prizes or shipping. Sweepstakes and Giveaways on this blog are not affiliated with Facebook or any other social media network. Thank You and Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment