free counter

7/25/2014

Lavender Essential Oil 1 Oz - Critical Steam Extraction Review


I am always on the look out for home scents to try.  I love having my house smelling nice.  The scents I like aren't really light scents, I prefer scents that you can immediately tell they are there.  The Lavender Essential Oil from Elite Gold Solutions is a scent that you can really smell.

The bottle has a controlled pour opening so if you are like me and tend to get the oils everywhere when you stop pour them in your burner.


I will say this Lavender Essential Oil is a strong oil.  It can actually become overpowering. I suggest keeping the light down low.  Even if you turn off your burner the scent stays in the air for a long time.


Here you can see that I barely have the light on. I have this burner in the bathroom and am able to smell it all over the house.  As you have heard Lavender is soothing.


Important Information

Ingredients
Ingredients: 100% pure lavender oil, undiluted (supercritical steam distilled extraction from fresh flowers) Aroma: Intoxicatingly strong, distinct medicinal floral, fresh scent with balsamic woody aroma

Directions
Headache Relief Formula: Combine 3-4 drops each of lavender oil, peppermint oil and chamomile oil in a diffuser and enjoy. 

Product Description

THE SECRET OF LESS STRESS & MORE HAPPINESS OR YOUR PURCHASE IS ON US
THE #1 BEST SELLING Lavender Oil on Amazon.
Easily control stress to restore balance and happiness naturally with the wonderful aromatic lavender - an intoxicatingly divine oil from Mother Nature.
Our authentic lavender oil is premium, therapeutic grade, 100% natural, pure, undiluted and chemical-free.
Discover the most useful ALL IN ONE essential oil, a natural pharmacy at your fingertips.
Traditional Uses for our Elite Lavender Oil:
•-> Relax! Release stress, tension, anxiety *Aromatherapy*
•-> Rub on temples to ease headaches
•-> Soothe irritated skin (acne, cuts, sores, scars, stretch marks, itching, athlete's foot)
•-> Skin burns (stop blistering, faster healing)
•-> Rub under nostrils to ease nausea
•-> Clear oily skin
•-> Super immune-booster (anti-microbial for bacteria, virus, and fungus)
•-> Tranquil sleep
•-> Ease common allergy, cold symptoms
•-> Insect bite relief, repellent
Superior Potency & Quality
~> The ONLY lavender with gentle super-critical steam distilled extraction... highest potency!
~> NOT overly floral or processed scent
~> Blends perfectly with other oils
Made in USA - GMP Certified


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.