5/30/2014

Shandali Travel Towel Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial. 

With summer time here there are several activities that go along with it.  To name a few - camping, travel, beach or pool time, barbeques and more.  We like to go camping and to the beach and sometimes combine the two.  When going I always try and pick out the older towels to take with because I don't want to mess up my good ones.  Well, now I know what towels I will be taking with me from now on.   The towel I'm speaking of is the Travel Towel by Shandali.





This towel is a nice size and very soft.  You would think that it was small because of it's name Travel Towel but it's not.  The material is super soft that will quickly make it your favorite towel to carry with you.



It is even equipped with a loop to hang it by. This helps it to dry faster.



I also really like how portable it is and compact unlike bathroom towels.  Even though it is easily portable and doesn't take up a lot of room that doesn't take away from it's effectiveness to dry you off.  I will be keeping one in my car at all times as you never know when you may need a towel.

About Shandali Travel Towel:


NEW AND EXCLUSIVE TO AMAZON: Lighten your load and stay dry all day long with new and advanced microfiber lightweight material 
ULTRA-ABSORBENT & QUICK-DRYING: Support your active lifestyle with a towel that absorbs wetness and drys 10x as fast as a cotton towel 
TRAVEL | SPORT | CAMPING | BEACH: Shandali UltraSport Travel Towel is multi-purpose towel that allows you to use the same great towel in multiple places. Enjoy it during a relaxing day at the beach, a kick-ass workout at the gym, or while you're camping out on a kayaking trip 
100% MICROFIBER MATERIAL: Soft on your skin, super-durable, and extra-compact so you hardly notice it's in your bag. Take it backpacking and keep your load light 
HASSLE-FREE MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE: If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied, within 30 days, please return your Shandali UltraSport for a no-questions asked, full refund.
This is a must have item for a family on the go!
To Order:  Travel Towel 
To learn more: Shandali

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  I received one or more products mentioned above for review purpose. No other form of compensation was received. my opinions are my own. Your opinion may very from mine. If a giveaway is being held, please read my rules of sweepstakes in the tab above. I cannot be held responsible for prizes or shipping. Sweepstakes and Giveaways on this blog are not affiliated with Facebook or any other social media network. Thank You and Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment