3/03/2015

Allure 2200W Professional Ionic Ceramic Hair Dryer


For years I have used a basic hair dryer.  I actually thought they all were the same except for the price of course.  After all, why should I pay a lot and still get the same results.  Well Xtava has proven me wrong in my thinking with their Allure 2200W Professional Ionic Ceramic Hair Dryer.



The box it came in gave me the feel of receiving something fancy and very high end.




Once I took it out I loved it.  It felt nice when holding it.  It has some weight to it but not too much.  It also, feels sturdier and of high quality unlike my old one (which has now had a proper burial).  It also comes with a concentrator nozzle attachment.


The back has a screen unlike my old dryer that had plastic dividers.

With this having Ionic Ceramic technology my hair looks and feels much better when I blow it dry.  I never thought that hair dryers were different.  Now I'm a believer and you will be too if you try this one.

On top of how great it gets my hair dry it is also a lot quieter than my old hair dryer.

I received one or more products mentioned above for review purpose. No other form of compensation was received. My opinions are my own. Your opinion may vary from mine. If a giveaway is being held, please read my rules of sweepstakes in the tab above. I cannot be held responsible for prizes or shipping. Sweepstakes and Giveaways on this blog are not affiliated with Facebook or any other social media network. Thank You and Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment