3/08/2015

AdoreMe Lingerie from Influenster

Being a member of Influenster I am able to try products.  The products come in what they call VoxBoxes.  I don't get in on all of them but I have loved all the ones that I have been able to receive.  The XO VoxBox is no different.  I was excited to have been selected for this one.





I'm going to tell you about not only my AdoreMe Lingerie but also everything I received in my XO VoxBox.

I was sent a code to use at check out at AdoreMe for a free set of Lingerie.  The first thing I did, obviously, was check out all their products.  I feel in love with their site and products immediately.  Even though I loved all their products the one that I went with was their Irene Add 2 Cups set.  Just look at how great this set looks.






Not only is this great looking lingerie but it's quality is great also.



The lingerie is great quality, looks great and they have added little touches to it that makes it look and feel extra sexy when you are wearing it.

How would you like to get a set of this awesome lingerie?  Well you can, and you can get it for only $25.  Just use my referal link by clicking HERE to get yours.

Now the AdoreMe collection was just one of the items in my VoxBox.  Below are the other items that I received as part of it.


First we have the Colgate Optic White toothbrush and toothpaste.  By using this you are whitening your teeth while brushing and then afterward when you use the whitening pen that stores conviently in the handle of your toothbrush.


Next is the SkinFix lotion.  This is for dry and/or cracked hands.  I loved this lotion because it didn't leave a greasy feeling and didn't really have a scent to it.  It also works for skin that sufferes from Eczema.


Then there is the Frizz Ease Smooth Line from John Frieda.  I received the shampoo, conditioner and primer.  I love how it helped to tame my hair.  The primer helped to get my hair ready for styling.  These products helped to tame my hair along with smelling great!


Last but not least I received a bag with 10 packs of Tide Pods with Febreze.  These are great smelling pods and help to make your clothes smell great while getting them clean.

All of the products received have something in common.  They are all working hand in hand to pamper yourself, make you feel sexy and just make your life a bit easier.


I received one or more products mentioned above for review purpose. No other form of compensation was received. My opinions are my own. Your opinion may vary from mine. If a giveaway is being held, please read my rules of sweepstakes in the tab above. I cannot be held responsible for prizes or shipping. Sweepstakes and Giveaways on this blog are not affiliated with Facebook or any other social media network. Thank You and Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment