5/31/2014

Dead Sea Salt Deep Hair Conditioner Review.

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

I told you I was going to be posting a review on the Adovia Dead Sea Salt Conditioner and here it is.  I am loving this also.  Using this conditioner along with the shampoo has made my hair feel and look fabulous!!! I just wished I had found it sooner!



Once you use this Adovia Dead Sea Salt Conditioner along with the shampoo you won't want to use any other again.  You will love how little you will need to use to get a great result.  Yes, even with thick hair like mine!




About Adovia Conditioner

Mineral Balsam Conditioner - for all hair types - with Dead Sea Minerals, Chamomile and Vitamin E
  • Adovia Dead Sea mineral hair conditioner is a hair balm which protects your hair from damaging influences while making it much easier to manage.
  • It's made with a specially formulated blend of Dead Sea minerals and natural wild flowers as well as essential oils to protect your hair and add a healthy natural look.
  • Makes your hair look healthy, shiny and keeps it easy to manage much more than the traditional market conditioners.
  • Suitable for all hair types.
Directions: After shampooing, apply to wet hair, spreading evenly into scalp. Leave for 1 minute and rinse thoroughly.


Ingredients
demineralized water and Dead Sea water, cetyl alcohol, cetrimonium chloride 29%, mineral oil, isopropyl myristate, glycerin, lanolin, fragrance, polyquaternium-7, propylene glycol and chamomile extract and algae extract and papaya extract and aloe vera ex
Check out this video on Adovia.
  You can order HERE and find out more about all their products HERE.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I received one or more products mentioned above for review purpose. No other form of compensation was received. my opinions are my own. Your opinion may very from mine. If a giveaway is being held, please read my rules of sweepstakes in the tab above. I cannot be held responsible for prizes or shipping. Sweepstakes and Giveaways on this blog are not affiliated with Facebook or any other social media network. Thank You and Enjoy!  

No comments:

Post a Comment