5/31/2014

24 oz Stainless Steel Cocktail Shaker Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

We had a nice little get together for this Memorial Day weekend. There was tons of food, friends family and of course some drinks. I was glad to be able to have the 24 oz Stainless Steel Cocktail Shaker for Review.


This is a great addition to any party or get together.  The Cocktail Shaker doesn't come by itself either. It also comes with a jigger/shot glass.


We made all sorts of drinks with it. Not just adult beverages but drinks for kids.  The kids loved it  when we would put some sprite/7Up and juice in it, shake it up and pour it in their glasses.  They loved that they weren't being left out and I think it made them feel special.  


Not only is this great for making all sorts of drinks but it is also rust and leak proof which will last for years to come.  You will also receive an ebook of some cocktails.



Receive a Jigger AND an eBook of 27 of our favorite cocktail recipes Absolutely FREE as our gift to you
A Fantastic Gift Idea - 3 Piece Martini Shaker Cup, Strainer & Cap that fit together in a compact unit
Made from Premium High Quality Polished 18/8 Stainless Steel - Won't Rust or Leak
Entertain Your Friends with our Elegant, Stylish & Easy to Use Shaker - 1 Year Ironclad 100% Money Back Guarantee - Your satisfaction is our number 1 goal!
Quality and Satisfaction Guaranteed - 60 Day Money Back Guarantee

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  I received one or more products mentioned above for review purpose. No other form of compensation was received. my opinions are my own. Your opinion may very from mine. If a giveaway is being held, please read my rules of sweepstakes in the tab above. I cannot be held responsible for prizes or shipping. Sweepstakes and Giveaways on this blog are not affiliated with Facebook or any other social media network. Thank You and Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment