5/30/2014

Smartphone Connected Digital Bathroom Scale Review.

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

Anymore I am always struggling with my weight.  I've been told it's because of my age so I shouldn't worry about it.  Well, I don't agree! Even though I am 45 I still think I can maintain a healthy weight.  The one thing I have always had trouble with, until now is finding a good scale.  I have been lucky enough to review Weight Guru's Smartphone Connected Digital Bathroom Scale with Large Backlit LCD and Weightless Technology(c).



 I love the sleek design of this scale. It compliments any bathroom I think.  The readout is very easy to see also! I'm not using my pictures of the readout because I' a bit embarrassed about them, I liked the numbers in the stock photos.



This scale also comes with a great app to help you along your journey of weight management.  I think it also makes it nice if you are having to track your weight for your Doctor appointments.  Installation is very easy with any smartphone.

As you can see it gives you a lot of information for tracking your progress. It gives you a weekly, monthly and overall weight lose.



This is a scale that the whole family can use to track their weight.  There are 8 available slots for 8 different users. There are never any buttons to push after you have programed it for each user. All you have to do is step on the scale, it turns off and on automatically, and it will know which user is which by the weight.  I have mine programed for two users so far. Mine and my boyfriends. If either of us steps on the scale it goes to the correct user everytime.

There are two different ways to set the scale for weight. You can have it where it tells you the  weight each time or you can have it set to where it tells you have much you have gained or lost.  These are both great features and I love how you can change it when you want.

About Weight Guru and their scale:

HELLO! WE ARE THE WEIGHT GURUS: Thank you for taking a minute to learn more about our scale. Our goal is to help people master their health. That's why we designed the Weightless Scale to make weight management more convenient with smartphone connectivity and more encouraging with our Weightless technology. Read on to see if this is the right scale for you. 

ALL THE FEATURES YOU'LL WANT: Auto Step-on (turns on automatically when weighing). Auto Off. Auto calibration. Auto user detect (important for multi-user homes - e.g. husband/wife). Supports up to 8 users. Non-slip, scratch resistant feet. 4 ultra-precision weighing sensors. 400lb capacity. +/- .1 lb resolution. Durable tempered glass construction. Large weighing platform (150 sq inches). Extra Large, Backlit LCD (4.3"). Kg / Lbs. 4 AAA batteries included. 

A WEIGHT LOSS SCALE: The Weightless scale is the only scale specifically designed to encourage weight loss. The FREE Weight Gurus App tracks progress which encourages you to reach your goal. Our Weightless feature lets you manage your weight by how much you've lost instead of how much you weigh. With Weightless you decide how to view your weight - by the number (e.g. 173.4lbs) or weightlessly by weight change (e.g. -12lbs). 

SMARTPHONE CONNECTED: If desired, sync weight automatically with your iPhone or Android device. Store entries, view trends and chart progress. (Smartphone not required for scale use). 

OUTSTANDING CUSTOMER SERVICE: 100% satisfaction guarantee. 5 year warranty. Helpful product guides (instruction manual and setup videos).

You won't regret purchasing this scale. I think it will be the last scale you will ever purchase!   Click Weight Guru to learn more about them and click Smartphone Connected Digital Bathroom Scale to order yours today!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  I received one or more products mentioned above for review purpose. No other form of compensation was received. my opinions are my own. Your opinion may very from mine. If a giveaway is being held, please read my rules of sweepstakes in the tab above. I cannot be held responsible for prizes or shipping. Sweepstakes and Giveaways on this blog are not affiliated with Facebook or any other social media network. Thank You and Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment