11/19/2014

Accessory/Multi-Purpose Organizer


I have again been able to work with Dot & Dot. This time to review their Multi-Purpose Organizer.


It seems as though all of their items come in a nice storage bag.


This is a very nice bag just like their small packing cubes.

You can use these for a lot of things.  I decided to use mine as a make-up bag.

These are all the items I decided to put in my bag. I have all my brushes, mascara, primer, concealer, and more.


Look how well all of these fit in my bag.  Best of all with the bag being lined if something breaks I don't have to worry about it getting all over everything.  This bag can easily be carried in your purse or luggage.

About Multi-Purpose Organizer


SIZE: Large - 14" x 10" x 1", Medium - 10" x 8" x 1", Small - 8" x 6" x 1", X-Small - 7.5" x 3.5" x 1"
Waterproof mesh allows you to easily contents while protecting the contents from dirt or other elements
Easily open and close the zipper using the heavy duty zipper puller. Each bag includes a clip to securely attach your bag to handles.
These multipurpose bags can be used as travel packing bags, for the office, in school, at home and more.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment