5/30/2014

Organic Morocco Argan Oil Hair Treatment Mask Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial. 

I am always looking for a great hair product to help with conditioning and combat frizz.  I have been able to review a very nice product from Pure & Essential Minerals.  The product is Morocco Argan Oil Hair Treatment Mask.



 I love how this hair treatment mask smells!  It has a nice smell to it and it leaves your hair feeling nice.  Not only does it leave your hair smelling nice but it leaves it feeling silky and frizz free.


I have very thick hair and was disappointed by the amount I had to use.  But to use once in a while it is great and worth it to be able to get salon results at home.



THERE'S NOTHING WORSE THAN DRY, DAMAGED OR FRIZZY HAIR! - This Intense, Natural Hydrating Mask Will Restore, Soften and Strengthen Your Dry, Frizzy And Overworked Hair and Bring It Back To Life! 
YOUR BASIC HAIR STRUCTURE NEEDS NOURISHMENT AND CARE - This Hydrating Mask Contains The World's Most Renowned, Nourishing Ingredients For The Natural Restoration of Your Hair. Organic Oils Penetrate the Hair Shaft and Replenish Essential Moisture and Shine 
HAS YOUR HAIR BEEN OVERWORKED? With Just A Few Treatments, This Mask Repairs and Renews Hair Damaged By Hot Tools, Chemical Treatments, Bleach and Environmental Stress 
EASY APPLICATION, TAKES JUST 10 - 15 MINUTES - Safe For Color-Treated Hair. No Heat Activation Required. You Will See Instant Beneficial Results After the First Use, and Continued Revitalization With Regular Use 
WE USE ONLY THE PUREST INGREDIENTS - Why compromise your health with products that contain chemicals? Our Hair Mask Contains Only 100% Pure, Natural and Certified Organic Ingredients - Free of Sulfates, Phosphates and Parabens. Cruelty Free, Vegan Certified.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  I received one or more products mentioned above for review purpose. No other form of compensation was received. my opinions are my own. Your opinion may very from mine. If a giveaway is being held, please read my rules of sweepstakes in the tab above. I cannot be held responsible for prizes or shipping. Sweepstakes and Giveaways on this blog are not affiliated with Facebook or any other social media network. Thank You and Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment