free counter

12/26/2014

4 Port USB Fast Charger for Smartphones


 There is a USB charger that I have been using and I absolutely love it.  The 4 Port USB Fast Charger from RIF6 does actually charge your device a bit faster than a normal one.




This charger isn't large so it doesn't take up a lot of space which is nice.


Unfortunately you can't see how much battery life I have left real good but it was down in the 10% range.


Once pluged in it started charging just like with a wall charger.  It only took about 30 minutes to get to 50%.  That is great when you can't be without a phone.


I have not only charged my phone on this but my Kindle also.  It charges great with it and makes it to where I won't run out of charge so I am able to use my reader anytime.

Product Features

Charge up to 4 USB powered devices at once - Short Circuit / Over Charge / Over Heat protection
Charge your Digital Camera, Smartphone, GPS, MP3 player, eBook, Tablet, etc..
Multi voltage for over 150 countries - Perfect for Business or Leisure travelers
One 5 Volts / 2 Amp. port -- Three 5 Volts / 1 Amp. port - Intelligent power distribution
Comes with different 3 different color plastic bands that can easily be replaced

I received one or more products mentioned above for review purpose. No other form of compensation was received. My opinions are my own. Your opinion may vary from mine. If a giveaway is being held, please read my rules of sweepstakes in the tab above. I cannot be held responsible for prizes or shipping. Sweepstakes and Giveaways on this blog are not affiliated with Facebook or any other social media network. Thank You and Enjoy!