12/01/2014

Personalized Necklace

I recently teamed up with Namefully to review their Carrie Name Necklace in Acrylic.


It was an easy process to order it.  It only takes three steps and your done. 1. Personalize it with your name of choice. 2. Choose Color. 3. Choose chain length.


I wasn't sure of the name that I was going to choose when I started.  I was pulled between a few. I finally ended up choosing my boyfriends mom's name.

I went with pink for the color and the chain length is 22".  They have several different colors and chain lengths to choose from.  The necklace is really nice and of good quality.


It comes in a nice bag that adds a little something extra when giving as a gift.  It also makes it nice for storage.

Name Necklace Information

The original nameplate design, now in acrylic! This necklace can be made with any name in any color, and would be a great gift for a loved one.

About Namefully

Namefully Roots

Namefully is the manifestation of over half a century's worth of skill, professionalism, and expertise in America's most eclectic jewelry markets. With a genuine love for the art of jewelry, Namefully's founders began their adventures with the base of a handful of brick and mortar jewelry stores located in the cities of America's leading jewelry districts. Over the years locally owned retailers became family legacies, which in turn became an extended network of kin that would span from New York City's Jewelry District to the San Francisco Bay.

For decades the owners of Namefully have been providing the best jewelry design and creation services in their areas, from the classic and simple to the fine and luxurious. The next and most natural step was to proudly lead our expertise to the national and even global markets by retailing online. And finally, with the advantage of years of experience and attention to customers' interests and demands, our founders agreed to create a single site dedicated solely to the name necklace and jewelry market. Today, Namefully is delighted to serve at home and abroad as one of the Internet's leading name necklace providers.

This is a necklace that would make a great gift for Christmas. I highly recommend them!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment