12/01/2014

Pink Ribbon Sweatband Set

Do you exercise?  Do you have a cause that you support?  I try to exercise or at least do yard work.  The cause that I support is Breast Cancer.

I recently had the chance to work with Suddora who could help me in both areas.  I was able to review their Pink Ribbon Sweatband Set.  Not only was I able to try something that helps me while being active but I am also able to support my favorite cause - Breast Cancer.


My boyfriends mom saw these this weekend and fell in love with them.  She said that something like this would be great for when she goes walking.  Also she is a big supporter of Breast Cancer Awareness.

When she felt these and tried them on she was surprised at the quality of them.  She even told me that she hasn't seen/felt this quality in a while when it comes to sweatbands.  I ended up letting her have them since she liked them so much.

I have to agree about their quality.  They are very well made and I think they will last a long time.  I just wished I was able to get pictures of them being worn before they were taken to their new home.

These would make a great item for anyone who is very active, runs, exercises, etc.  In fact this would make a great stocking stuffer.

Suddora has more than headbands. They have shoelaces, sports bras, sports tape and mouth guards also.

About Sudora

Suddora is all about taking action, being healthy and striving toward goals. The man running in our logo means that both our customers and us are constantly moving forward in life, looking for the next great adventure or obstacle to overcome. Every day we are inspired by our customers athleticism and will to win. We view it as an absolute honor to serve you and we are here to provide you with the highest quality gear that is only an addition to your current greatness.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment