9/15/2014

BakeitFun Baking Mat

I'm sure by now you realize that I really enjoy kitchen and cooking items from several of my other reviews.  Along with the other silicone baking items I have I now can add the BakeitFun Baking mat to my group of favorites.


Baking with silicone items makes your items come out nicer than with regular baking items in my opinion.


With this baking mat I like how they have circles for the cookie mix to go.  It makes it so easy to get the spacing just right without having to guess.


Look how nice my oatmeal raisin cookies came out.



Even the bottoms came nice and brown without burning or sticking. They were cooked to perfection and a bit hit here.  My boyfriend even made the statement that we should have gotten one of these before.

4 reasons to buy BakeitFun baking mat:

1. STOP WASTING MONEY - Buy your BakeitFun Mat Now And Eliminate the Need for Parchment Paper or Aluminum Foil. Re-use it up to 2000, think about how much less trash you'll make.

2. DURABLE AND RESISTANT - Perfect for cooking anything, Sugar Candy, Melted Cheese, Garlic and Cookies. Stop being afraid of buying cheap smelly baking mats. Oven, Dishwasher and Microwave safe.

3. SAVE TIME - Get your food from freezer to the oven. Then rinse it off and forget about scrubbing sheets.

4. SAFE MATERIALS - Made from fiberglass coated with food grade silicone, this non-stick baking mat offers multipurpose uses for preparing, cooking, and heating up food. FDA and LFGB approved. It's 100% BPA free. (see our factory FDA certificate here)


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment