2/01/2016

MixBook High Quality Calendar

MixBook has some awesome products that are easy to make with your own photos. I decided on the calendar to review.





The paper it is printed on is a heavy stock.  I was surprised when I received it in and saw and felt it.  It feels and looks like a high quality calendar unlike the ones you normally get.



While designing my calendar I was able to insert both holidays and birthdays.  So not only do I have the holidays marked in it but I also have birthdays in it also so I'll never forget when they are.  Also you can add anniversaries or any other special day into your calendar.  Just make sure that you double check your holidays that they are on the correct day.  According to my calendar Valentine's Day is now on the 4th lol.  Not sure what happened when I typed it in but that was my mistake.  The way I look at it is that just makes my calendar unique.

This is something that will make for a great keepsake for anyone.

It is so easy to navigate the mixbook site and to design your special project.

Here are some of the things you are able to create on mixbook.
  1. Calendars
Go check them out and see what you can create!
 
With Mixbook, everything is customizable. Add your own photos and text, change the layout, add stickers and backgrounds - you are free to design a Book that is personal to you!

My readers get to save just in time for the Holidays! 50% off cards & 10x10 photo books + 40% off site wide! Just click HERE to receive your discount!


I received one or more products mentioned above for review purpose. No other form of compensation was received. My opinions are my own. Your opinion may vary from mine. If a giveaway is being held, please read my rules of sweepstakes in the tab above. I cannot be held responsible for prizes or shipping. Sweepstakes and Giveaways on this blog are not affiliated with Facebook or any other social media network. Thank You and Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment