9/15/2014

Ebook - Vegetarian Quick & Easy


Before I get into this post I wanted to say, I'm not a vegetarian nor have I have ever been.  I do, however, have friends and family that are.  Now that I have looked at some of the recipes from the E-Book Vegetarian Quick & Easy - Under 15 Minutes from E-Book Pro.  I might have to try some of the dishes.
The one recipe that really caught my attention was the Avacado Scramble.  You can get this sample recipe along with a couple others by clicking HERE and then clicking the book picture on the left.  If you are or have family and friends that are Vegetarian this is a great resource eBook.  I am thankful to have been chosen to review this as it will come in very handy this holiday season.  Because of this wonderful eBook some of my guest will get more than raw veggies.

Book Description

August 13, 2014

Want tasty vegetarian meals in just 15 minutes or less?

100 quick & easy recipes awaits for you

Whether you are a novice or an expert in the kitchen, you won’t need more than 15 minutes to make these recipes! Impressing your family and loved ones has never been easier!
Time may be precious, but so is food. We need it not only to survive but also to bring us joy and great taste experiences, to challenge our taste buds with new flavors, and, last but not least, to nourish us. But what do you do when you only have 15 minutes at your disposal? Time management is the answer. And that is what this book offers you”"recipes that don’t take more than 15 minutes to make, without sacrificing any of the taste.
What’s your part in all this? Just put on that apron and go to the kitchen. Have fun and enjoy cooking! Believe me, food that took hours to prepare but was done without any kind of passion won’t taste better than food prepared in just 15 minutes with all the love in your heart.

In "Quick & Easy Vegetarian Recipes" you will discover:

  • The various vegetarian groups' classification and why people choose to become vegetarian.
  • The benefits of being vegetarian and the concerns you need to deal with.
  • Tips and guidance for becoming a vegetarian. So many people have done it already, you can do it too!
  • How to get organized and actually find time to cook for yourself and your family.
  • Quick & easy vegetarian recipes for busy mums, romantic meals, recipes that even kids can make and recipes for parties.

100 Simple Natural Foods Recipes:

  • Easy and Quick Recipes for Busy Mums
  • Quick and Easy Recipes for Romantic Meals
  • Quick and Easy Recipes That Even Kids Can Make
  • Easy and Quick Recipes for Parties
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment