6/17/2014

MuscleCare Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

Do your muscles feel tight whether it's after a work out or a hard days work?  If so, do you take something for it?  Well, if you do and would rather not take something I have the thing for you!  I have had the pleasure of reviewing Muscle Care. This has been great because of the work that my boyfriend does. He is an electrician in the construction field so he is really putting his muscles through the wringer.


I received the Muscle Care in the roller bottle.  I really like this because as you are applying the Muscle Care the roller ball is also massaging it in.


It also comes in cream form.


I thought this product would be like most others but it wasn't. When applied it gives a cooling feeling.  It also has a strong smell of mentholatum.  I really liked that and it felt like there were two benefits of it.  If you don't like the smell of mentholatum then this might not be the product for you. A good way to describe it is like my boyfriend said, it smells similar to Bengay.  I may be weird but I like the smell of it.

You will feel the difference in your muscles after you use it. I applied it to my boyfriend a couple of nights because he had a hard day at work. It was his back that was a bit sore so after he got his shower I had him lay down on the bed and I started applying it. He is one person that is hard to impress when it comes to products like this.  Well let me tell you, he loved it!! He said, when he woke up, that he wasn't hurting like he had before and he felt ready to tackle the day!  Needless to say we are sold on this!

Research

We were so confident in the effectiveness of Professional Therapy MuscleCare, we decided to put it to the test. An independent randomized, clinically controlled double blind comparison study was conducted with 120 participants and four major national brand pain relievers.

Here are some highlights of the study:

MuscleCare Roll-on outperformed national brands tested in reduction of pain.
MuscleCare Roll-on statistically significantly outperformed the placebo in the same study.
Using average differentials from this study, MuscleCare Roll-on performed better in pain reduction compared to all national brands tested by as much as 1700%
"With respect to the inter-group comparisons, Professional Therapy MuscleCare roll-on showed significant increases in pressure threshold compared with Placebo and IcyHot."
MuscleCare Roll-on and Ointment are all natural, safe, fast-acting, and carcinogen-free.
MuscleCare Roll-on and Ointment reduce pain, inflammation and muscle spasm.
MuscleCare Roll-on and Ointment are effective in treating a wide variety of muscle and joint conditions, In a 2-year clinical test, the following conditions showed improvement with the application of both MuscleCare Roll-on and Ointment:
acute & chronic lower back pain
shoulder pain and stiffness
neck pain and stiffness
elbow pain
wrist pain
knee pain and arthritis
ankle strain, sprain and arthritis
whiplash
muscle tension and migraine headache
bursitis - knee-region focused
Morton's neuroma
Facet Syndrome
Sacroiliac Syndrome
Disc herniation

Muscle Care isn't just for certain people, everyone can benefit from it if they have aches and pains. Click HERE to read who can benefit from it.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment