6/03/2014

Build A Sign Review

If you have ever had the need for something unique for an upcoming event or needed business cards and more I have the company for you.  I have had the pleasure to work with the Build-A-Sign Company.  They offer so many great products you are sure to find something to fit your needs.  The only difficulty you will have is deciding what to go with.




I decided to go with the banner after a couple of hours of looking. Then my next struggle was to decide what to put on it.  I couldn't decide on anything then it hit me! Why not do a Happy Birthday Banner for my boyfriends up coming Birthday! Not just any Birthday but the big 50!  When I was looking I wanted something that was unique and this was definitely it.




I was really pleased at how it came out!  It is very professional looking.  The quality is excellent also not like what I was expecting.  Each corner of the banner even has the brass rings for hanging.




Just look at how great the writing is!




And the picture is very clear!! The imperfections aren't from the printing of the picture that is the lighting from when I was taking the picture.

I am going to take this one step further and have everyone sign the banner.  I thought this would be a great way to give something personal and unique to my boyfriend and something that he can keep for years to come.

 Being a Veteran myself I really love how they support nonprofits and the Military Troops.  Read below for a bit on the company and some of their achievements.


Company Overview

BuildASign.com is a leading online custom printing provider of signage and home decor items. Products include signs, canvas, apparel, business cards, car wraps and more. Proprietary web- based technology lets customers place their online custom signage and home decor orders quickly and easily, while an innovative production system ensures that each high quality piece prints and ships with industry-leading speed. Founded in 2005, the Austin-based company – which also operates EasyCanvasPrints.com and AlliedShirts.com– has been bootstrapped to great success, with over 280 employees, $57 million in revenue and operations in the U.S., Canada, U.K., and Germany.
Through the BuildASign.com® Giving Program, the company has contributed more than $800,000 to over 1,700 local and national nonprofits. It has also received national recognition for its donation of more than 325,000 Welcome Home banners and signs (valued at over $9.5 million) to the friends and families of military service members returning home from a deployment. 

BuildASign.com® Philanthropy

Since its start in 2008, BuildASign.com's Giving Program has donated over $800,000 in cash, in-kind gifts and services to more than 1,700 nonprofit organizations nationwide. Through our self-funded Giving Program, we help organizations keep their overhead costs down to ensure that more money goes directly to the causes they support.
The Troops Program is one of the ways BuildASign.com® shows its support for the men and women who serve our country. One of the most special times for a military family is when their family member returns home from a deployment – so we decided to provide military friends and families with free “Welcome Home” banners for their loved ones. To date, BuildASign.com® has donated over 325,000 Welcome Home banners (valued at over $9.5 million).
At BuildASign.com®, staff engagement is a core part of our company's culture. In fact, have a staff member solely dedicated to getting our fellow co-workers involved in the Austin community. One way we do this is by providing every full-time BuildASign.com® employee with 24 hours of paid time off each year to volunteer with a local organization of their choice. 

If you are looking for quality products and customer service when looking for banners or a number of other items you should give Build-A-Sign Company a try.  I know you won't regret doing business with them.

 I received one or more products mentioned above for review purpose. No other form of compensation was received. my opinions are my own. Your opinion may very from mine. If a giveaway is being held, please read my rules of sweepstakes in the tab above. I cannot be held responsible for prizes or shipping. Sweepstakes and Giveaways on this blog are not affiliated with Facebook or any other social media network. Thank You and Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment