6/02/2014

Brownie Brittle Review

I have had to opportunity to work with a fantastic company.  The company is Brownie Brittle.  This is an awesome snack.  But then again it is bad because before you know it, it will be gone and you won't have any idea how it was eaten so fast.


I received a bag of their 4 flavors:


Mint Chocolate Chip


Chocolate Chip



Toffee Crunch


Salted Caramel

As you can see some of the Brownie Brittle pieces are generous in size!

If I was asked which is my favorite, well, that is a very hard question to answer. The only way that I know to answer it is ALL of them. They are all so good and rich just like the crunchy parts on brownies.  So if you are like me you will love all of them also.

I want to give a word of warning on these yummy treats... they will be gone before you know it and you will wonder where they all went. That's what happened to me.  I, of course, am not taking the blame for it. There is no way I would have eaten all of these my adorable furbabies must have gotten in to them.  Ok, so maybe they didn't but I can't admit I ate all of them.

About Sheila G:


In 1992, Sheila G. Mains, better known in the food business as Sheila G, took a treasured family recipe for fudge brownies and baked her way into a thriving business. You may even have tasted one of her rich, dense squares of heaven at some of our nation’s finest restaurants and theme parks. So, where exactly did the inspiration for her scrumptious new Brownie Brittle™ snack come from?
Like many brownie aficionados, Sheila is particularly fond of the crispy edges. In fact, on many an afternoon she would walk through the bakery gathering the crispy batter off the sides of the sheet pans as the chocolate brownies cooled in their racks. It had that same rich chocolate taste, but with an amazing crunch. That started her wondering: How could she create a whole pan of crunchy edges? Well, lucky for us, she figured it out! Now you too can satisfy your sweet tooth in a snap with Sheila G’s Brownie Brittle™ snacks!


I know you are wanting to get your own bag(s) of this scrumptious treat.  Click HERE to find a location near you. Or you can follow the link below to order online.  You can connect with Brownie Brittle on social media from the links below.


 To Order Online:  Brownie Brittle
Follow on Facebook
Follow on Twitter 
  Follow on Instagram
Follow on Pinterest

Brownie Brittle has allowed me to do a giveaway for their great product! The winner will receive one bag each of their 4 flavors, that's 4 bags of yummy goodness!!

I received one or more products mentioned above for review purpose. No other form of compensation was received. my opinions are my own. Your opinion may very from mine. If a giveaway is being held, please read my rules of sweepstakes in the tab above. I cannot be held responsible for prizes or shipping. Sweepstakes and Giveaways on this blog are not affiliated with Facebook or any other social media network. Thank You and Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment