6/03/2014

Dead Sea Mud Facial Mask Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial. 

I was so excited to be able to review the Dead Sea Mud Facial Mask from Pure & Essential Minerals.  When you get to be my age you need all the help you can get.


My first impression of this mask was WOW, I'm going to love it!  Well I was quickly let down.  I did love the way it smelled and the way it went on.  What I didn't like was my face started burning slightly after I applied it and there was a really cool feeling to it at the same time.  The burning stopped as it dried so I figured it was how it worked.  Once I removed it I was shocked that my face looked like it was sunburned and it felt feverish like a sunburn also.  I wouldn't use this product again.

Now keep in mind that everyone isn't the same. Even though I don't have any sensitivities to products I did to this one for some reason.  At the same time I used it a friend was over and she used it also.  She cleaned her face really good and applied it. She waited like I did and removed the facial mask.  When she removed it she didn't have the same results as I did. Her results were a lot better than mine.  Here face looked great after using it and it was nice and soft.  So she gained a facial mask for her beauty regimen rather than me throwing it out.

With all that being said you make your own decision if this is the product for you. I wouldn't recommend it but that is up to you if you want to use it or not.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment