5/24/2014

Nail Cones Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial. 

 I have been trying a product called Nail Cones.  This is a product that helps painting your nails neater.





They are easy to put on and take off.  I tried them two different ways. The way you are supposed to use them by placing them under the nail and around the sides.  That didn't work out too good for me. I couldn't get them to stick without leaving gaps. So I ended up putting the around the base of my nail as you see below.



Now, when I normally do my nails I have polish everywhere it seems.. You know what I mean not just on the nail but on my skin also.  Nail cones did help me to keep a little neater.





This is my right hand that I place the cones on.




This is my left hand which didn't have the cones on.

As you can see the cones did help to make my polishing cleaner.  I just wished there were different sizes and that they wrapped all the way around the nail.  That way there wouldn't be any polish on the cuticle or skin around the nail when you wore the the correct way.

Check out the tutorial video below for Nail Cones.



After a little use and working with them I'm sure I will be able to perfect it also!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  I received one or more products mentioned above for review purpose. No other form of compensation was received. my opinions are my own. Your opinion may very from mine. If a giveaway is being held, please read my rules of sweepstakes in the tab above. I cannot be held responsible for prizes or shipping. Sweepstakes and Giveaways on this blog are not affiliated with Facebook or any other social media network. Thank You and Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment