5/01/2014

Insta Natural 100% Pure Organic Moroccan Argan Oil

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.


Are you like me and have dry skin and hair?  Well if not then you are lucky!! I have recently had the pleasure of working with the company Insta Natural and trying their 100% Pure Organic Moroccan Argan Oil.


There are so many ways that you can use this Moroccan Argan Oil but these are the ways I used it: as a conditioner for my body (except for my face) and hair.  I not only used the oil directly on my arms, hands and legs but I put a couple droppers full in my bath. By using it in my bath as a hot oil bath I felt like I got more benefit from it.  After I washed my hair I put a couple of drops on my hands, rub them together then run my hands through my hair. This helped with fly aways and fizziness.
Here are 7 uses for this wonderful product:
Leave-in conditioner - Massage a few drops of Argan oil in your wet hair and scalp after shower to hydrate your hair. This is particularly useful for people who have dry hair naturally or due to hair styling activities such as straightening and curling. Argan oil can also be applied to hair before hair styling to reduce the damage caused to hair, especially if you’re using a hair dryer.
Frizz remover - Do you experience frizzy and dull hair after you wash your hair? Argan oil is an excellent frizz remover and detangler. Apply a few drops of Argan oil on your hair paying more attention to the hair ends when your hair is still wet. It will make your hair soft and easy to comb. Along with this, it adds a great shine to your hair and reduces split ends.
Moisturizer - Argan oil is quickly absorbed in skin and does not make your face look greasy. This makes it a wonderful face moisturizer. Cleanse your face and massage a few drops of Argan oil on your face and neck every morning and night. It protects the skin from drying, makes it radiant, soft and supple. Argan oil also acts as a protective mask against harmful UV rays.
Lip exfoliater and softner - Apply a drop of Argan oil directly to your lips to experience a smoothness or mix a few drops of Argan oil with brown sugar and vanilla extract and massage the lips in circular motion. Take care to be gentle while massaging. Rinse off.
Hair / Scalp Treatment - Give an overnight treatment to your scalp with Argan oil, if you have dry and flaky scalp. The oil will penetrate deep to produce more efficient results. Massage a generous amount on your scalp for 15 minutes and leave overnight. Wash off the next morning with a mild shampoo. Do this twice a week to get healthy, non-itchy scalp. This treatment is beneficial for both hair and scalp at the same time.
Face Mask - Few drops of Argan oil can be mixed with any face mask you buy from a store to increase the benefits. You can also make your own face mask at home, if you want to go completely natural.
Nail Care - Weak and brittle nails can be treated with Argan oil to make them strong. Regularly massage a few drops of Argan oil on your nails to give them strength and prevent peeling or cracking. This also encourages nail growth. Argan oil is also an effective cuticle softener. Massage the cuticle along with nails to make them soft. Few drops of Argan oil can be mixed with the water during the manicure and pedicure process to experience better results.


I also used Insta Natural 100% Pure Organic Moroccan Argan Oil in a way that is not mentioned and possibly not thought of. I have a little boy Yorkie and they have soft hair as it is. Well, we have a lot of sand spurs (stickers) here in Texas and they are hard to get out when he gets them. So I decided to use a little on him. I mean a little, not even a full drop. I was afraid it would make his hair greasy looking and feeling. It didn’t though because of how little I used. Well, the next time he went out and came back in we sat down and I started checking him for sand spurs. I did find some and to my surprise they were so much easier to get out!!


If you would like to have a product that is multi use and helps your skin look and feel better go check out 100% PureOrganic Moroccan Argan Oil.  While you are there check out all the other products that they have.  I’m sure you will find something you will want!  You can also find  Insta Natural 100% Pure MoroccanArgan Oil on Amazon.com where you can purchase it.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  I received one or more products mentioned above for review purpose. No other form of compensation was received. my opinions are my own. Your opinion may very from mine. If a giveaway is being held, please read my rules of sweepstakes in the tab above. I cannot be held responsible for prizes or shipping. Sweepstakes and Giveaways on this blog are not affiliated with Facebook or any other social media network. Thank You and Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment