4/28/2014

Dead Sea Mud Facial Mask $30 Value - for Acne, Oily Skin, Blackheads, Eczema, Psoriasis. Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial. 

 Have you ever been to a spa? Do you enjoy going or would like to go?  Well, I have been trying a great product that makes you feel like you getting a spa facial treatment.





ADOVIA Purifying Mud Mask has done so much for my face! It seems like I have gotten more breakouts and blackheads since I have gotten older. Ok, I am a little backwards! Well, No worries when you have access to a great product like this! My breakouts are getting better and the blackheads that I was getting have either cleared up or are in the process of clearing up.


In the picture above it shows what it looks like when applied before it has dried. The picture below shows it dried.


I have used other face masks and didn't get the results I have gotten with ADOVIA Purifying Mud Mask. Once it had dried completely I figured I would have to wash my face with warm water several times to remove it. To my surprise I didn't!! I did get a wash cloth, like I would normally so I wouldn't make a huge mess with the water, and used that with warm water and it came off with no problems. All it took was a couple of wipes and it was gone! The only thing that was left was a nice smooth and glowing finish!



ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
  • This mask is a natural and effective facial skin treatment formulated with Dead Sea Mud, Bee’s wax and a host of other naturally moisturizing ingredients such as Jojoba, Evening Primrose and Olive oils.
  • In addition to a variety oils, the product also contains skin-soothing Aloe Vera extract and Chamomile – a natural anti-inflammatory agent.
  • The product is also stocked full of skin-friendly nutrients such as vitamins A and C, which leave the skin refreshed and renewed.
  • Made for people of all skin types: normal, dry, oily and acne-prone, this product helps to repair and revitalize the skin and tighten the pores.
  • As the mask dries, it gently removes toxins and impurities and firms the skin - improving overall elasticity, tone and clarity. You can also order this Dead Sea Mud Facial Mask on amazon if you prefer.
PREP YOUR SKIN
  • Prior to using Mud Mask, make sure to clean your skin thoroughly before applying the product. For best results, wash your face with Adovia Mud Soap. For an added bonus, after washing your face, follow with a gentle exfoliating product. We recommend trying Adovia Exfoliating Facial Salts for Acne.
  • To maximize the effectiveness of the face mask, conduct the facial after a long steamy shower. After a hot shower, the pores are open and more receptive to nutrients. If you don’t have time for a shower, turn your bathroom into a sauna instead. Turn on the shower to create steam and sit in the room for 15 to 20 minutes to allow the steam to penetrate your skin and open the pores.
  • For quick steam treatment, boil or microwave a few cups of water and pour into a large oven-safe bowl or dish. Then hold your face over the bowl so that the steam can open your pores. For best results, place a large towel over your head and the bowl to prevent the steam from dissipating into the air. Be careful to avoid burning yourself with the hot liquid. To make this mini-sauna even more luxurious, try sprinkling a few drops of essential oil in the water for a little aromatherapy. If you don’t have any essential oils at home, add a few drops of vanilla extract, or, drop in a few slices of a lemon or orange.
HOW TO USE ADOVIA DEAD SEA MUD MASK
Step 1: Clean your face of all excess oil and bacteria and pat dry.
Step 2: Apply a thick layer of the Adovia Purifying Dead Sea Mud by smoothing the product onto the face. Make sure to cover the entire face and neck. Also, pay close attention to problem areas like the T-zone (forehead, chin and cheeks), which produce the most oil. Leave the mask on your face for approximately 20 to 30 minutes until the mask is dry.
Step 3: Rinse off the mask with warm water and a washcloth. Be careful to remove the mask gently so as to avoid irritating the skin. Once the mask is fully removed, splash your face with cool water to close the pores. Re-apply the mask once a week or whenever your skin feels like it needs a beautifying boost.
Step 4: Follow up the mask with a lightweight moisturizer to leave you skin supple and soft. We recommend using Adovia Day Moisturizing Cream.


Go to their website Cleopatras Choice and order now you will get their Adovia Dead Sea Soap, an $11 value, free for a limited time. You can read my review on their soap HERE.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I received one or more products mentioned above for review purpose. No other form of compensation was received. my opinions are my own. Your opinion may very from mine. If a giveaway is being held, please read my rules of sweepstakes in the tab above. I cannot be held responsible for prizes or shipping. Sweepstakes and Giveaways on this blog are not affiliated with Facebook or any other social media network. Thank You and Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment