4/21/2014

The English Sombrero EBook Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.





I love reading so when I was given the chance to read this book I was really excited!  Now this isn't the type of book that I normally read but I was looking forward to reading something different.  I am really glad that I was able to have this chance.



DESCRIPTION:  Marathon-running? _ That stuff was for people who enjoyed being out with nothing more than a lightweight vest between them and the elements, wasn’t it?

At twenty-six stone, a devotee of takeaway food and nicotine, and head boy of the local drinking school, Don Simmons wasn’t the obvious marathon runner. In fact, he didn’t even understand the challenge of a half marathon, let alone having a go himself.

So what made the king of car salesmen take a year out in another country, when he had never even taken an afternoon off in his working life? And why was he now trying daily to squeeze himself into cycling shorts and trainers, and letting a woman bedecked in a cap of rubber flowers teach him water aerobics three times a week?

It could only happen to Don Simmons: Follow his adventure, suffer every tumble on the tarmac and celebrate his quest to earn the ultimate crown, The English Sombrero.


The English Sombrero really started picking up for me when a beat was made. The way it came about and the scene that was painted for it was rather funny. This scene is where it all really starts.

If you are wanting a book to break up your normal reads and day then this is the book for you. I don't want to go into it a whole lot because I don't want to spoil it for you.  I don't think you will be disappointed in this read.

You can go here The English Sombrero to pick up your own E-Copy. Also you can follow on twitter here Tony Randall and Facebook here Rare Truths.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment