5/02/2014

Insta Natural Phytoceramides

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.  

I not only had the pleasure of trying one but two products from Insta Natural. This product is their Phytoceramides. Ok, so you are probably wondering what Phytoceramides is and what does it do. Well, keep reading and I will tell you.





I have been taking Phytoceramides for a little over a week. Using this with in addition to my regular skin care regimen I believe it has been helping.  I know the longer I take it the more benefits I will receive from it and more it will show.  This is great since I don't take vitamins on a regular basis and this gives me the vitamins that are needed for healthy skin!

A little about Phytocermides:

InstaNatural Phytoceramides is an incredible dietary supplement that contains patented Ceramide-PCD derived from rice (Oryza® Sativa) along with Vitamins A, C, D and E that can help hydrate your skin.

Benefits:

  • Provides deep skin moisturizing benefits
  • 100% Gluten -free and Wheat-free formula
  • Contains Vitamin A, C, D & E

Vitamin Information and functions:
 
 Vitamins C and E support each other's antioxidant function. Antioxidants play an important role in limiting damage to your cells -- including your cellular proteins, your DNA and the fats that make up your cell membranes -- caused by reactive chemicals, called free radicals. This damage hinders healthy cell function and leads to genetic mutations, ultimately causing cell death. While vitamin E has the ability to act as an antioxidant, it requires regeneration after it "heals" free radical damage before it can function properly again. The vitamin C in your cells restores vitamin E's antioxidant function so that it can continue to fight tissue damage.

 Vitamin A is essential for lactation, reproduction and the formation of steroid hormones. It is used to form the cells lining the digestive, respiratory, reproductive and urinary tracts and in all tissue linings of the body. It is also vital for healthy skin and is a famous antioxidant.

Vitamin D works together with vitamin A. It plays a role in absorbing and regulating calcium and phosphorus. It also helps build strong bones, teeth and skin. It is vital to the health of the nervous system and kidneys.

After seeing all the wonderful benefits of these vitamins I like how I can take one capsule with all of them in it already. It is much easier than taking 4 different vitamins.

Using InstaNatural Phytocermides along with their Argan Oil you are getting benefits both internal and external.  

How to take:

1 capsule a day with food


How easy is that to help your skin?!  You can get your own bottle of Phytoceramides at amazon.com. You can also go to InstNatural's website to learn more about this product and all their other products they have.

I received one or more products mentioned above for review purpose. No other form of compensation was received. my opinions are my own. Your opinion may very from mine. If a giveaway is being held, please read my rules of sweepstakes in the tab above. I cannot be held responsible for prizes or shipping. Sweepstakes and Giveaways on this blog are not affiliated with Facebook or any other social media network. Thank You and Enjoy!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment