7/25/2014

Pimsleur German 1 Language Learning Course Review


I was excited that I was able to get in on the German 1 Language Learning Course by Pimsleur.  You are probably wondering why was I so excited. Well since I had lived in Germany for 7 years and spoke the language some I knew this would be a great refresher course for me.




I immediately dove into this courseThe Pimsleur German 1 Language Learning Course gives you the basics to get started if you are wanting to travel to Germany or just learn another language.

Just like here in the states different areas of Germany has different dialects and way of speaking. With this course you will learn the correct way of speaking German.  For me using this as a refresher course it made it a bit hard because of having already learned the language and the areas I was in. But it still helped me to remember how to speak German.

Learning German is Easy & Fast with Dr. Pimsleur's Famous German Language Learning Lessons on CD! Learn German In Your Car, On the Plane, At the Gym. No Books, DVDs or Software Needed!

Pimsleur German Level 1 (Comprehensive 1) German CDs are the easiest & fastest way to learn the German language.

• Highly effective, 100% audio-based German course
• Based on Dr. Pimsleur's famous research. Learn the German language simply by listening & speaking
• Perfect for travelers, business executives, students & anyone who wants to truly converse
• No reading, writing, memorization • Just 30-minutes/day!
• Easily download to MP3
• No software (unlike Rosetta Stone & Fluenz)

Learn German with an audio-only approach unlike any other available. Its scientific system allows you to learn German language material after just one listen!

From beginner German to a basic intermediate level in thirty, 30-minute Pimsleur German lessons - 16 hours of real-life speaking sessions on 16 German language learning audio CDs.

• Initiate & hold real conversations
• Handle everyday situations - ask for information, directions, & give basic information about yourself
• Participate in casual conversations
• Avoid basic cultural errors & handle travel requirements
• Establish rapport with strangers in foreign countries
• Begin sounding out words with native-like pronunciation

About Dr. Pimsleur: Dr. Paul Pimsleur was a legendary linguist at universities around the world. His world-famous, scientifically-proven Pimsleur method has helped millions of people learn German quickly & easily. Featured on PBS - Purchased by the FBI.

Like with the Spanish 1 Course that I reviewed earlier you are able to take this everywhere. I highly recommend the Pimsleur Language courses as a fast and easy way to learn!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment