10/01/2017

Anti Slip Tape

Do you ever have issues with surfaces being slick when they get wet?  Well we do so I decides to loo for something that would be quick and easy to use and install.  I did find something that fit what we were looking for.


Anti Slip Tape from Aladdi is nice and wide and is also very easy to use!  It is also reasonably priced at $13.99.  There is also a small roll of reflective tape that is included with it as well!


Obviously I first made sure that the surface was free of any debris and dirt.


I then decided how long I wanted the strips to be before cutting them.


Once I got them all cut to the length I wanted I peeled the back off and layed them out.  Once layed out I got something heavy to tap down the length of them to make sure they were secure.

Now that we have them on I won't have to worry about our stairs being slippery when it rains.  That is a good thing since I wear heels to work daily.

PROTECT YOUR FAMILY FROM SLIPPERY SURFACES: Our Non Skid Tapes can prevent you, your children, pet from being injured in slippery places such as floors, stairs, walkways, ladders, sporting equipment, forklifts, trailers, decks, vehicles, etc. Suitable for both INDOOR and OUTDOOR 
SUPERIOR ADHESION FOR LONG LASTING TRACTION: The grip tapes are made of high quality material that isn’t easily worn away or torn, and it is also required negligible maintenance after installation. 
PERFECT SIZE FOR ANY AREA OF USE: Our Tape is size 4” Width and 16’ Length, which helps provide sufficient grip on the surface and can be cut into pieces to meet your custom requirements and it is therefore suitable for all kinds of stair sizes or floor dimensions.
EASY TO USE: This Non Slip Tape is simple to install with scissors and doesn’t easily leave adhesive residue should you want to relocate or remove it.


No comments:

Post a Comment