11/19/2015

Adorama Does it Again

 

I'm sure you have seen my review on AdoramaPix when I received the photo book.  If you did you know that I absolutely love their products and service.

 

 I had the metal print sent to a family member to wrap it for the couple it is for.  By doing that I don't have actually photos of them but from what a relative said when they received it it looks awesome.  There aren't any rough edges so no chance of getting cut by that.  The photo quality is also really great.  I know when the couple opens it they will absolutely love it. 

Go to AdoramaPix and get a photo that is special to you and have it printed either as a metal print, photo book, canvas print or on of the other ways they can capture your special memories in a great way.
  
AdoramaPix Metal Prints
  If you like metallic photo paper you'll love Metal Prints from AdoramaPix! We infuse your images right into the surface of a solid sheet of metal for a look that you'll need to see firsthand to truly appreciate. The result of our process is a rich iridescent sheen, bright vivid colors, and a life-line depth of detail that can't be matched by conventional paper prints. Click Here to get started on your own metal prints.

I received one or more products mentioned above for review purpose. No other form of compensation was received. My opinions are my own. Your opinion may vary from mine. If a giveaway is being held, please read my rules of sweepstakes in the tab above. I cannot be held responsible for prizes or shipping. Sweepstakes and Giveaways on this blog are not affiliated with Facebook or any other social media network. Thank You and Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment