free counter

11/19/2015

Adorama Does it Again

 

I'm sure you have seen my review on AdoramaPix when I received the photo book.  If you did you know that I absolutely love their products and service.

 

 I had the metal print sent to a family member to wrap it for the couple it is for.  By doing that I don't have actually photos of them but from what a relative said when they received it it looks awesome.  There aren't any rough edges so no chance of getting cut by that.  The photo quality is also really great.  I know when the couple opens it they will absolutely love it. 

Go to AdoramaPix and get a photo that is special to you and have it printed either as a metal print, photo book, canvas print or on of the other ways they can capture your special memories in a great way.
  
AdoramaPix Metal Prints
  If you like metallic photo paper you'll love Metal Prints from AdoramaPix! We infuse your images right into the surface of a solid sheet of metal for a look that you'll need to see firsthand to truly appreciate. The result of our process is a rich iridescent sheen, bright vivid colors, and a life-line depth of detail that can't be matched by conventional paper prints. Click Here to get started on your own metal prints.

I received one or more products mentioned above for review purpose. No other form of compensation was received. My opinions are my own. Your opinion may vary from mine. If a giveaway is being held, please read my rules of sweepstakes in the tab above. I cannot be held responsible for prizes or shipping. Sweepstakes and Giveaways on this blog are not affiliated with Facebook or any other social media network. Thank You and Enjoy!