4/01/2015

18" Packing Organizer/Folder/Envelope


Another great item from Dot&Dot is their 18 Inch Packing Organizer.  If you are a traveler either for business or pleasure I suggest checking out this product.  It seems that no matter what I do I can't seem to keep clothing wrinkle free.




Now with this I am able to greatly minimize wrinkling Which makes it nice if you have some where you need to go when you arrive to your destination.


 
Not only is this a packing cube but it is also a folding cube.  Just like their
15 Inch Packing Organizer  just lay your shirt flat and fold the flaps over for a neat fold.  They will also keep them from shifting.

The great thing about this cube is that you can pack about 8 or more shirts in it.  That's great for a long trip.  Or even if you are going to need several outfits during your getaway.



 About

  
Dimensions: 18" x 12" - Available in 2-piece set and one piece
Protects your clothes from dirt and wrinkles. Each travel organizer holds 8-12 items.
Makes folding and packing fast and easy
Gives your more room in your luggage by compressing clothes
I received one or more products mentioned above for review purpose. No other form of compensation was received. My opinions are my own. Your opinion may vary from mine. If a giveaway is being held, please read my rules of sweepstakes in the tab above. I cannot be held responsible for prizes or shipping. Sweepstakes and Giveaways on this blog are not affiliated with Facebook or any other social media network. Thank You and Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment