4/01/2015

18" Packing Organizer/Folder/Envelope


Another great item from Dot&Dot is their 18 Inch Packing Organizer.  If you are a traveler either for business or pleasure I suggest checking out this product.  It seems that no matter what I do I can't seem to keep clothing wrinkle free.




Now with this I am able to greatly minimize wrinkling Which makes it nice if you have some where you need to go when you arrive to your destination.


 
Not only is this a packing cube but it is also a folding cube.  Just like their
15 Inch Packing Organizer  just lay your shirt flat and fold the flaps over for a neat fold.  They will also keep them from shifting.

The great thing about this cube is that you can pack about 8 or more shirts in it.  That's great for a long trip.  Or even if you are going to need several outfits during your getaway.



 About

  
Dimensions: 18" x 12" - Available in 2-piece set and one piece
Protects your clothes from dirt and wrinkles. Each travel organizer holds 8-12 items.
Makes folding and packing fast and easy
Gives your more room in your luggage by compressing clothes
I received one or more products mentioned above for review purpose. No other form of compensation was received. My opinions are my own. Your opinion may vary from mine. If a giveaway is being held, please read my rules of sweepstakes in the tab above. I cannot be held responsible for prizes or shipping. Sweepstakes and Giveaways on this blog are not affiliated with Facebook or any other social media network. Thank You and Enjoy!