2/27/2015

EBook Clean Food Diet


EBook Pro has another wonderful book that I reviewed.  This one is called Clean Food Diet.



With this ebook you not only get tons of great recipes but Jonathan Vine gives you explanations/background on clean eating.

We are trying to eat better so it was a pleasure to review this book.  For me it was an inspiration and see it written about how processed foods can be harmful is really eye opening.

If you are in the process of eating healthier or would like to I suggest checking out this wonderful book. 

About Clean Food Diet

Would you like to improve your health and boost your immune system?
You can do it with clean food diet!Clean eating improves your health, it boosts your immune system, it helps you think better, it makes your skin look better, it makes your hair shine, and your tummy feel much better as well. And all with just a few simple lifestyle changes! Not in a month or two, but now! Now is the time for that change, now is the time to feel better;do this for yourself and be grateful for it!
Clean eating is a challenge, given the amount of processed foods you can find on the market. It sounds harder than it actually is, and once you get started and taste real, clean food and get to testify to its benefits later on, there’s nothing stopping you.
Every single food we buy at the supermarket has at least one additive to preserve it better, to make it look better, or to taste better. But luckily in the last few years, you can see that many people have stopped eating whatever, whenever and began to become more interested in where their food comes from, how it is being produced, what it contains, and what health benefits it has. This has led to a movement that is trending more and more called clean eating.
In "Clean Food Diet" you will discover:
  • What is clean eating is
  • What to eat
  • How to eat clean
  • How to cook clean
50 simple recipes to jumpstart your new lifestyle:
  • Appetizers
  • Soups
  • Salads
  • Main Dishes
  • Desserts

 Author Biography

My name is Jonathan Vine, and I was caught up in the vegetarian lifestyle a few years back. I have to say that giving up on meat did not strike me in a single moment, nor was it a swift decision. It was an inner journey that evolved within a few months. Eventually I came to realize that the thought of animals suffering causes me too much grief to continue eating them. That is my motivation.

I have always been very enthusiastic about cooking. For me this is absolutely one of the greatest joys life can offer. With my vegetarian cooking style, I never feel deprived, but rather, I feel satisfied and exhilarated with each bite.

My goal is to publish books that will empower readers to improve their health and well-being through simple everyday ingredients and low fat recipes that make eating affordable, realistic, and delicious.

I received one or more products mentioned above for review purpose. No other form of compensation was received. My opinions are my own. Your opinion may vary from mine. If a giveaway is being held, please read my rules of sweepstakes in the tab above. I cannot be held responsible for prizes or shipping. Sweepstakes and Giveaways on this blog are not affiliated with Facebook or any other social media network. Thank You and Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment