2/27/2015

Letter's from Santa and Rudolph

Something fun for the kids (of all ages) to receive for Christmas is from Santa Will Write.


I had this made up for my boyfriend.  I was going to do it for my grandbaby but it wouldn't let me send it to address other than my billing address.  I wanted her to receive it directly rather than it coming to me then me mailing it to her.

Along with the personalized letters from Santa and Rudolph you receive a nauhty/nice list certificate.  All with glitter on them so be careful when opening and  removing the items, that wa you won't get glitter everywhere.


There is also games and stickers included too.

This will brighten anyones day!

I received one or more products mentioned above for review purpose through usfamilyguide.com. No other form of compensation was received. My opinions are my own. Your opinion may vary from mine. If a giveaway is being held, please read my rules of sweepstakes in the tab above. I cannot be held responsible for prizes or shipping. Sweepstakes and Giveaways on this blog are not affiliated with Facebook or any other social media network. Thank You and Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment