12/19/2014

Web Hosting for Bloggers


If you have a website or have been thinking of making one I have been introduced to Squidix Web Hosting that I think you would like.

 I just knew that it was going to be a painful experience getting it started.  It wasn't painful at all.

The staff was very helpful through the whole process.  They even helped transfer over all my postings from my old site.  They did all the hard work for me, all I had to do was pick it up and start posting where I left off.

Some features that are included:   

 Guaranteed Uptime:  Reliability is crucial. That's why we offer a 99.9% network and hardware uptime guarantee to all of our customers.   
 cPanel & Softaculous:  The cPanel control panel and Softaculous auto installer are the ultimate duo when it comes to managing your web site.
Hundreds of Apps:  Using Softaculous, hundreds of applications are at your fingertips, most installable in less than 3 clicks!
Server Side Statistics:  We run AWStats, the most powerful server wide statistics software available.
High Security:  Our servers are secure with firewall, brute force protection, and real-time virus scanning.

There are more features than the above mentioned which you can read about HERE.  While you're there you can check out the different plans they have.  Their plans are reasonably priced.


 This is the back office.  It is very user friendly!


Importing from another site is easy.  Go to Tools - Import - then choose the system where you want to import from.


Once you click on the system you want it will bring you to this page where you import.  Once you hit the import button you wait for it to finish then you're done!  All your post/information has been transferred over for you.

I highly recommend Squidix for Web Hosting!  Click HERE to see how it looks.  It's still a work in progress but will have it up and running soon!

I received one or more products mentioned above for review purpose. No other form of compensation was received. My opinions are my own. Your opinion may vary from mine. If a giveaway is being held, please read my rules of sweepstakes in the tab above. I cannot be held responsible for prizes or shipping. Sweepstakes and Giveaways on this blog are not affiliated with Facebook or any other social media network. Thank You and Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment