12/22/2014

Gurin Touch Professional Digital Kitchen Scale



I have to admit that I haven't really watched what I ate or the amount.  Over the years I have noticed how it has caught up with me some.  Now I try to be a bit more careful.  I had never had a kitchen scale since I didn't think I needed them and wasn't sure which one to get.  After all there are a lot of them out there.

The Gurin Touch Professional Digital Kitchen Scale is a great one that I have had the pleasure of reviewing.

  
This is a tempered glass scale with a sleek design.  I got a bowl and placed it on the scale.  As you can see the bowl weighs 5.6 oz.



 Withthe bowl still on the scale I pressed the On/Tare button to clear it so the weight was 0.

I put some pecans in the bowl and got my weight - 3.3 oz.  That is the weight of just the pecans so it makes getting an accurate amount so easy.

You can measure in grams, ounces, pounds or kilograms.  To change the measurement unit just press the unit button.

  About Gurin Digital Kitchen Scale


Features advanced touch sensitive buttons for easy operation
Boasts a tempered glass surface in reflective black that is 4 times stronger than normal glass, and an award-winning thin design.
Equipped with 4 new high precision GFX sensors, the Gurin Touch Digital Kitchen Scale provides accurate measurements from 0.05 oz to 12 lbs 10.8 oz (1 gram to 5750 grams).
Precision Tare features calculates the net weight of the ingredients
Includes 2 lithium batteries and an easy access battery compartment (no screwdriver needed).
Combining new advanced touch sensitive buttons, a tempered glass surface, and new GFX sensors, the Gurin Touch is one of the industry’s most advanced digital kitchen scales. The Gurin Touch Digital Kitchen Scale features an elegant reflective black surface made out of high quality tempered glass that is 4 times stronger than normal glass. It includes 4 high precision GFX latest generation sensors to deliver superior accuracy and the fastest response times for the quick paced chef. The Gurin Touch Digital Kitchen Scale combines all this technology into a contemporary thin design and stands out as a show piece for the modern kitchen. Designed for the culinary perfectionist who desires superior accuracy and a showpiece design, the Gurin Touch is one of the lightest kitchen scales on the market and offers easy portability. The Gurin Touch also features an automatic Tare button that quickly calculates the net weight of your ingredients by subtracting the container weight, whether the container is a bowl, tray, plate or anything else. The Gurin Touch Digital Kitchen Scale has a capacity range from a mere 0.1 ounces to 12 lbs 10.8 oz, and provides measurements in graduations of 1 g or 0.1 oz on its bright LCD screen. The scale also displays results in both the US and international metric systems (grams | ounces | pounds | kilograms). The large screen features a new bright LCD with an improved viewing angle for the on-the-move chef, and provides Low Battery and Overload indicaton.

This would make a great addition to everyones kitchen.  It would also make a great gift!

I received one or more products mentioned above for review purpose. No other form of compensation was received. My opinions are my own. Your opinion may vary from mine. If a giveaway is being held, please read my rules of sweepstakes in the tab above. I cannot be held responsible for prizes or shipping. Sweepstakes and Giveaways on this blog are not affiliated with Facebook or any other social media network. Thank You and Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment