10/22/2014

Silicone BBQ Grill Oven Gloves & Basting Brush


We do a lot of grilling, especially during the summer and spring time.  Some of the time when we grill we will do a brisket, ribs, etc.  If you have grilled those foods you know how hard it can be to flip/turn them.  Peak Life Gadgets has Bee Sili Slicone Gloves with Bonus Sauce & Oil Basting Brush.


 When we grilled out the other night I was excited to use the gloves.  My first thought was, whew, now I won't have to mess up a lot of utensils while grilling this time.

 
 It was easy to pick up the chicken and turn it.


Even turning the baked potatoes weren't an issue!

Clean up was super easy too!  All I had to do was put them in my hot soapy dishwater and  clean with the dishcloth.

These are great for all who grill out!  My boyfriend also tried them on and he said they were a bit tight on him.  They fit me perfectly with a little room still.  The only thing I wished on these is that they came in multiple sizes so those with larger hands would be able to use them also!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment: