7/04/2014

Hidden Under Her Heart (Christian Romance) Book Review [Ebook]

I really love to read even though I don't get to do so very often.  It takes a great writer to really grab my attention and keep it from the start.  That is exactly what Rachelle Ayala did with her book Hidden Under Her Heart.


Book reviews are a bit hard for me to do since I don't want to give the book away but yet I want to let you know if it was good or bad from my point of view.  I will tell you that this was very good and well written. Once I started it I didn't want to put it down.  It was only about 250 pages long and had everything in it.  This is a story that goes through the day to day lives of two young adults that all sorts of trials (some are controversial) to go through before they can truly love one another. It shows how you can come out with just a few scratches, so to speak, with the help and love of God.



If you get Hidden Under Her Heart to read I don't think you will regret it.  You can read an excerpt HERE.  It comes in both print copy and ebook.

About

clare-violin
Rachelle Ayala is the author of dramatic fiction crossing genres and boundaries featuring strong but flawed characters. She writes emotionally challenging stories and is not afraid of controversial topics. However, she is an optimist and laces her stories with romance and hope.
Rachelle is an active member of online critique group, Critique Circle, and a volunteer for the World Literary Cafe. She is a very happy woman and lives in California with her husband. She has three children and has taught violin and made mountain dulcimers.
Visit her at: Website: http://rachelleayala.me Blog: http://www.rachelleayala.com or follow @AyalaRachelle on Twitter.
Subscribe to mailing list for upcoming books and giveaways. http://eepurl.com/lR5kv

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment