9/09/2014

Sheer Cover Make-Up

I was one of the lucky ones that were able to participate in the Sheer Cover Studio campaign with ModernMom.


Just look at all the wonderful products I was sent to review!



I was sent a wonderful brush set with a step by step book on how to apply Sheer Cover Make-Up flawlessly!





Primer: Use after cleansing your face and allow to dry.


 Here is the conceal & brighten trio, perfect shade Mineral Foundation, and sun-kissed bronzing minerals.


 This is the lash extending fibers and mascara.

It was so easy to apply Sheer Cover Make-Up. I was really surprised at how easy it was and the look it gave me.  It didn't even feel like I was wearing make-up which I really liked.  The quality of sheer cover mineral make-up is really high.

With this being the first time that I have used this type of make-up I was surprised at how easy it was to apply and get a flawless look.

About Sheer Cover Mineral Make-Up


Enjoy Makeup That’s Healthy
for Your Skin

All Day Beauty®
Sheer Cover Studio Perfect Shade® Mineral Foundation contains 100% natural minerals, soothing botanicals and antioxidant green tea. Plus, Sheer Cover Studio is:

Non-comedogenic so it won’t clog pores
Contains no preservatives, no fillers, no chemicals
Also has no binders, no talc, no mineral oil, no silicones, no dyes
Allergy-tested, dermatologist-tested, sensitive-skin tested
Sweat-proof
Lasts all day
Secret Blend®
No other makeup gives you patented Trueshade Technology®. Trueshade Technology® is so smart that it actually adapts itself to match the color of your skin. It’s also designed to adapt to every kind of lighting condition, so you can get a perfect color match with no blending, no guesswork and no mistakes!

If you are a make-up lover then you should check out Sheer Cover Make-Up.  You will be very pleased with the quality and easy it is to use!

 I received one or more products mentioned above for review purpose. No other form of compensation was received. my opinions are my own. Your opinion may vary from mine. If a giveaway is being held, please read my rules of sweepstakes in the tab above. I cannot be held responsible for prizes or shipping. Sweepstakes and Giveaways on this blog are not affiliated with Facebook or any other social media network. Thank You and Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this. I really like what you've posted here and wish you the best of luck with this blog and thanks for sharing. Online Supplement Store Singapore

    ReplyDelete