Now a days there are so many things that can be done with paracord. It's not just for survival or the military. Titan Military 550 Paracord 150 feet Pink is a great paracord.
The color is so bright and vibrant. The feel of it is nice and sturdy.
They have broken down the nylon strands for you so you know what is on the inside.
This paracord is awesome to have in any survival kit. Not only that but it is awesome for making items too, bracelets, key chain, dog collars and so much. The possibilities are endless with this.
So whether you are wanting to add something to a survival kit or make things with paracord, I suggest checking out Titan's Paracord.
Product DescriptionTrusted and used by U.S. and Canadian Defense Forces, the U.S. Coast Guard, and outdoor enthusiasts around the world. Titan's Superior Quality means Superior Performance.
- Titan Paracord has a Minimum Guaranteed Tensile Strength of 550lbs.
- 100% Bump-free, Bulge-free, Kink-free.
- Made to Military Specifications w/Colored Government Contractor Marker Inside
Titan Paracord is made from 100% Nylon, measures 5/32" in diameter, and contains 21 individual strands, braided into seven seriously-strong 3-strand yarns. Its official military designation is MIL-C-5040H, Type III, 550 Paracord. Titan Paracord is the ultimate utility cord, and is also known as 550 Cord, Parachute Cord, or Survival Cord.
Typical utility uses for Titan Paracord include:
- Securely tying down items to the top of your vehicle or tying small items to your backpack or waist when hiking.
- Hanging a rucksack from a tree to keep your food away from critters or Stringing up a clothes-line to dry out wet clothing.
- Stringing up a trip wire to rig an area by tying cans, chimes, etc. to the cord to alert you of intruding animals.
- In addition to its general utility functions, Titan Paracord is also excellent for Survival Kits, Bug-Out Bags, and Vehicle Emergency Kits.
Typical survival situation uses for Titan Paracord include:
- When threaded with beads, use as a pace counter to estimate distance covered by foot.
- "The guts", or individual yarns of the core, can be removed when finer string is needed for fishing line or sewing gear.
- Slowly lowering your equipment or an object down from a higher plane.
- Securing a makeshift splint or creating a makeshift sling.
- Creating or Rigging a pulley system to lift a heavy object.
We confidently back our product with a 100% satisfaction, no hassle, money-back guarantee. Try Titan Paracord today and you'll never purchase another brand again!
PARACORD STRENGTH > 620 LBS. U.S. Veteran-Owned Business. Proud Supporter of the Wounded Warrior Project.
PERFECT CORD FOR - Home/Auto Use, Emergencies, Camping, Survival Kits, Disaster Prep, Bug-Out Bags, Crafting.
EXTREMELY VERSATILE - Designed for Rugged Paracord Applications Requiring Strength, Durability, and Safety.
READ OUR REVIEWS - Trusted by U.S. Veterans, Military Institutions, and Outdoor Enthusiasts Worldwide.
GUARANTEED QUALITY - 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Genuine MIL-C-5040-H, Type III, 100% Nylon, 550 Paracord.
I received one or more products mentioned above for review purpose. No other form of compensation was received. My opinions are my own. Your opinion may vary from mine. If a giveaway is being held, please read my rules of sweepstakes in the tab above. I cannot be held responsible for prizes or shipping. Sweepstakes and Giveaways on this blog are not affiliated with Facebook or any other social media network. Thank You and Enjoy!