6/08/2014

Whiplash Eyelashes Curler

I have been able to work with a wonderful company that really cares about their products and customers.  I have been working with Crave Naturals on reviewing their Whiplash Eyelashes Curler.  This is a wonderful product and I will tell you why I think this.  Before I do take a look at the fun packaging and the curler itself.



Don't you think the packaging has a fun feel to it?!?!  I know I do!!  And I love the color of this curler along with the latch to help keep it closed when storing.





Yes this is a funny looking picture so feel free to laugh :-)  I loved how easy this eyelash curler was to use. There wasn't any pulling of the eyelashes or pinching!! Those were the main reasons I had stopped using eyelash curlers many years ago.  If I had the Whiplash Eyelashes Curler those many years ago I would have been using it to this day. I am thankful to have had this chance to review this product.  The results were amazing also, just take a look below.




I only did one eye to show the difference when it was used and not used.  I used it on my right eyelashes and not on my left.  I have applied mascara on both sides.  I love the look of my right eye it has a much neater look to it I think.

Crave Naturals has other beauty products other than the Whiplash Eyelashes Curler. Go and check out their site and I know you will find an item that you will absolutely love.

About Crave Naturals

The CEO and founder of Crave Naturals believes that a simple beauty routine is all that is required to be your natural beautiful self. With products that will help accentuate your natural beauty, our beauty line makes your daily beauty rituals quick and easy.
Our product line consists of products that can be used everyday on your hair, skin or face. By using our products you will improve the health of your hair and skin, have a beauty routine that includes a small amount of products and go back to focusing on your natural beauty.
 At Crave Naturals, we’re about giving you the best high-quality, high-performing products we can find, tested carefully, and offered with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. We treat you like you matter — because lets be honest, without you, we don’t exist. Products can come and go, but great service makes all the difference in the world. If you’ve ever have any issues, contact us and we will be sure to put a smile back on your face.
 We pride ourselves on quality products, sensibly priced, with the kind of customer service that your parents and grandparents used to get. Give us a try and let us make you smile!
 
A Couple of Things you might want to know about the Whiplash Eyelash Curler:
1. I know that the box for Whiplash is very eye catching and tempting to keep, however it is 100% recyclable, so please recycle it instead of throwing it in the trash. If you want to keep it as a piece of art, we completely understand.
2. There is a closure latch on Whiplash to make it easier to travel with and put away in your makeup bag, however you don’t need to use the latch at all. It’s up to you.

The Secrets of Getting a Perfect Curl:
1. Always curl your lashes before putting on mascara. This prevents the lashes from sticking to the curler which can cause them to be pulled out.
2. Keep your lash curler clean at all times. This helps protect the eyelashes and also your eye from getting an infection.
3. A makeup artist once shared this tip with me: heat the lash curler up with your blow dryer for 5-10 seconds. Touch it to make sure it’s not too hot and then use the warmed up curler to curl your lashes. You must be careful that the curler it not too hot!
4. It doesn’t hurt to pump the curler to get a stronger curl.
5. Last, finish with one or two coats of mascara.

You can find Crave Naturals on social media:

I received one or more products mentioned above for review purpose. No other form of compensation was received. my opinions are my own. Your opinion may very from mine. If a giveaway is being held, please read my rules of sweepstakes in the tab above. I cannot be held responsible for prizes or shipping. Sweepstakes and Giveaways on this blog are not affiliated with Facebook or any other social media network. Thank You and Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment