5/28/2014

SuperSwizz Spiral Slicer Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial. 

I was excited that I was picked to review the SuperSwizz Spiral Slicer.  I love playing with different ways to present dishes that I prepare.  I knew this would help me give some of the dishes that little extra flare.





 The Spiral Slicer was really easy to use. All you do is insert your vegetable of choice and start twisting.  It will produce nice looking strands that are perfect for salads and more.




Clean up is really easy with the enclosed brush. It gets to wear a dish cloth won't and it is fast.




I used the SuperSwizz Spiral Slicer with carrots and potatoes.  The carrots were for salads and the potatoes I did for breakfast making homemade hasbrowns.Of course with the potatoes I had to cut them a little smaller because a whole one wouldn't fit into the slicer.  I can't wait to use it with more vegetables and see what all I can create with this great kitchen tool.




Not only is it easy to use but also fun!  This is a kitchen tool that I will be using for many years!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  I received one or more products mentioned above for review purpose. No other form of compensation was received. my opinions are my own. Your opinion may very from mine. If a giveaway is being held, please read my rules of sweepstakes in the tab above. I cannot be held responsible for prizes or shipping. Sweepstakes and Giveaways on this blog are not affiliated with Facebook or any other social media network. Thank You and Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment