5/28/2014

Ozeri Green Earth Textured Ceramic Nonstick Frying Pan Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial. 

I was really excited when I was picked to review the Ozeri Green Earth Pan.  I had been wanting to try it but was thinking, maybe like a lot of you, yeah, right it's really going to do what they claim.  After all how many other products claim to do certain things and don't actually do it?


I now wish I hadn't waited to try this pan.  It is my favorite and my go to pan!  Now I want to get a whole set of them.


This pan comes with a protector so when storing you won't take the chance of it getting scratched which makes it nice because you can stack other pans in it.


I have cooked a few things in my pan since receiving it. I have cooked grilled cheese and eggs mainly.  When I cooked the grilled cheese I was surprised to see that it would freely move around in the pan without sticking.  But when I cooked eggs in it I was really surprised at how well it worked.  I actually put it to the test with the eggs by not adding any oil/butter to it. And the results?  Watch the video below to see the results and the clean up.


Do you want to get your own Ozeri Green Earth Pan?  Just click HERE to get your own.  I know you will agree that this is the best pan you have ever owned.  To see their other products click HERE.  You will also be able to read  more on this great company at their website.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  I received one or more products mentioned above for review purpose. No other form of compensation was received. my opinions are my own. Your opinion may very from mine. If a giveaway is being held, please read my rules of sweepstakes in the tab above. I cannot be held responsible for prizes or shipping. Sweepstakes and Giveaways on this blog are not affiliated with Facebook or any other social media network. Thank You and Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment