5/24/2014

Chamberlain's Leather Milk Leather Care Liniment

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial. 

I have been trying Camberlain's Leather Milk and I have to say it works great!





It is very easy to use and comes with it's own applicator sponge.




I used it on my boyfriends work boots.  I cleaned them while he was sleeping (he works nights) and when he got up and got dressed he commented on his boots.  He was surprised at how much better they looked. He didn't think that they would look that good considering how old they are and the type of work he does (construction).




The picture above of his boots are of one cleaned (right side) and one not (left side).


This is with both done.  The reason they look to be different colors is because I had just finished the boot on the left.  I think they look so much better. What do you think?  Boots aren't the only thing that Chamberlain's Leather Milk Leather Care is great for.

Leather Care Liniment No. 1 leather conditioner is a combination of rich, natural leather conditioners plus a gentle leather cleaner.  Leather Care Liniment No. 1 may be used as often as desired to clean and refresh leather items such as leather bags, leather shoes, leather boots, leather luggage, leather purses, leather saddle/tack and leather apparel.  This leather conditioner a must to have in your leather care bag! Not for use on suede or extremely soft leather types.

I will be keeping this on hand from now on.  You can learn more about the company and products by going to Chamberlain's Leather Milk.  They are on Facebook also.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  I received one or more products mentioned above for review purpose. No other form of compensation was received. my opinions are my own. Your opinion may very from mine. If a giveaway is being held, please read my rules of sweepstakes in the tab above. I cannot be held responsible for prizes or shipping. Sweepstakes and Giveaways on this blog are not affiliated with Facebook or any other social media network. Thank You and Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment