5/19/2015

Origami Owl for Father's Day

With Fathers Day coming up I bet there are some that aren't sure what to get the man/father in your life.  Well, Origami Owl can help with that believe it or not!!



I have ordered from Origami Owl before and absolutely love their jewelry.  You are able to tell a story with your personalized locket.  Take a look at my locket that I have.



This is my story:  I had my locket done for my Grandpa who passed away many years ago.  Him and my Grandma were the ones that raised me.  He meant so much to me, after all he was also like a Father to me.  The charms I chose were a heart that says Grandpa, an Air Force Charm since he was in the Air Force and an Army Charm because I served.  Eventually I am going to get more charms for this locket but I have to decide which ones to get.  I know once I do decide to get more my personal designer, Misty Simpson, will be right there to assist me with making my choices.

Now, I know I said at the beginning that Origami Owl can help with gifts for the man in your life.  Well, if they wear jewelry they can.  Check out this idea for that special man in your life.



First you select one of their nice leather bracelets then you can get one of the expression frames or select the inscription plaque where you can have something special inscribed on it!  How awesome would that be?!  This would make a very unique and special gift.

Here are some questions you might be curious about that I posed to Misty.

1. How long have you been with Origami Owl?

I have been a Designer with Origami Owl since July 2013. When I was first approached about joining, I had never heard of Origami Owl. I was on the wait list for 3 months before I was able to officially join. 

2. What made you get choose Origami Owl?

Most would probably say the jewelry, but the main reason I became a designer with Origami Owl is because of the company itself and what they stand for. "Our mission is to be a Force for Good; to Love, Inspire and Motivate women of all ages to reach their dreams and empower them to make a difference in the lives of others". We are not a group of women that compete against each other for the most sales or the highest rank, we all work together as a family. I am in love with the jewelry though and am always amazed each time we release a new collection. I love the fact that we tell stories with jewelry while others tell stories with words.

3. You are considered a designer for Origami Owl, have you done this type of work before?

Yes, I am a Designer with Origami Owl and I have done other direct sales before I embarked on this journey, but Origami Owl is my passion so I am no longer with any of the other companies.

4. What do you like the most about being an Origami Owl Designer?

I love be able to hear the story that goes behind each Origami Owl locket ordered from me. I love connecting with each and every person that I help. Not only am I able to help others create lasting pieces of jewelry, but I am also honored to be able to help others through fundraisers and donations as well as participate in Random Acts of Locket Kindness.

5. What is the one piece of advice you would give someone who wanted to become a designer like you?

Origami Owl is an amazing company to be apart of and the decision to become a designer was one of the best I have ever made. They say, "Love what you do, do what you Love!" And that's exactly what I am doing. Being in direct sales isn't about getting rich, it's about changing the lives of others.

Are you intrigued now?  If so then link up Misty on FACEBOOK and WEBSITE.  I know she would love to help you find that piece that would mean so much to you and help you pick out the perfect piece(s) for that someone special in your life!

I didn't receive any form of compensation for this post.  All views and opinions or my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment