5/19/2015

Amy's Country Candles

 I am a huge scented candle lover.  I love trying new scents as well as using the ones I already love.  Amy's Country Candles sent me their Lipstick scent to review.

 
You may be thinking like I did when I received my candle and saw the scent.  "What, Lipstick has a scent?!?!"  After all I don't remember any of the lipsticks I have used that had a scent.  Well, let me tell you, if my lipstick smelled like this candle does I would be wearing it constantly!
 
Lipstick Jelly
Pucker up, Gorgeous! No girl should be without her lipstick! Yummy sweet
strawberry shortcake is the delicious scent you will experience with this
awesome new scent from Amy!

Almost as soon as I received it I lit it to see what it smelled like.  I was thrown for a loop!  It has a lovely sweet smell but it isn't too sweet smelling.  After I had burned it for a few hours I blew it out and was surprised at how long the scent remained in the air. Even after I got up the next morning I could smell a hint of it them.   They are also clean burning!!

Amy has her candles made in mason jars so you are able to close the lid after burning to help preserve the scent.

About Amy's Country Candles

Amy's Country Candles® was founded in 1999 by Amy Lassere Benoit.  Amy started making her first candles at home - along the banks of Bayou Lafourche in Thibodaux, Louisiana.  Through research and experimentation, she created her most famous and best-selling candle, Amy's Vanilla Sugar Cookie™.  Immediately, it was a big hit and people were begging for more!  
What started out as a small, home-based business, quickly grew into a great company, which continues to grow and thrive along the Bayou. We now produce over 30 scents, including special scents for the Mardi Gras season and other holidays.  
In the year 2000, Amy opened seven stores and became one of the fastest-growing Louisiana manufacturers. Amy's Country Candles® was honored to receive the Lantern Award presented by Governor Mike Foster. 
Our "fabuleux" candle ladies still pour Amy's Country Candles® by hand and triple scent them with tender loving care to bring our wonderful customers the best candle we can produce. Now famous worldwide and enjoyed by thousands, we strive to not only bring wonderful scents to your home but provide great customer service and always with a smile. Please take time to look through our website or visit an Amy's Country Candles® store or merchant near you.
Our Mission remains to serve God first and foremost, while providing the best hand poured, triple-scented candles in the market.

Something a lot of you may not know about me is I lived in Lafayette, LA for a long while before I moved to Texas.  With that being said I consider Lafayette home.  Since I haven't lived there in a very long time and I hadn't purchased one of the candles in years I was glad I got to review them.  Now I know that the quality that used to be put into them still is.  Now that I know that they are online I can now order my candles and have the on hand once again.

Here are just a few of her scents that she carries:
 
Bird of Paradise

Freshly picked strawberries and fluffy whipped cream.
A perfect, succulent dessert and one of our best sellers!
 
Clean Linen

Fresh, warm, and right out of the dryer!
Clean Linen has pure delicate scents of cotton,
mandarin blossoms, and freesia with a hint of peony.
  
 
Refreshing garden-fresh cucumber perfectly blended with juicy
slices of honeydew melon and soft musk!


What a romance is all about! Light this warm, seductive scent
of soft cashmere, white iris, ginger, and antique amber to
create a sensual ambiance on any special occasion.

 Take a look at those scents and all the others that she has.  I know you will find one that you will love.

Amy's Country Candles not only carry Jellies like the one I received but they also carry the following items: Masons, Canister, Tarts and oils.  There are also tripple scented candles that you can purchase. So there is something for everyone!

Socila Media links so you can connect with them:

Facebook
Twitter
Website

 I received one or more products mentioned above for review purpose. No other form of compensation was received. My opinions are my own. Your opinion may vary from mine. If a giveaway is being held, please read my rules of sweepstakes in the tab above. I cannot be held responsible for prizes or shipping. Sweepstakes and Giveaways on this blog are not affiliated with Facebook or any other social media network. Thank You and Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment