Living out in the country there is a need for a lot of things either all the time or once in a while. Some type of lighting is always a must as it can get rather dark.
I have used it around the house and when I take Kai and Sissy out at night. It has come in very handy with how bright it is and the different settings.
The settings it has are regular flashlight mode, the side lights up and it flashes a red light.
My boyfriend has used it often also when he has been in tight spaces without a lot of light when doing electrical work around the house. He has also used it when is fishing at night or going down to the creek to check his lines and traps.
This is a great light to have in the car also in case you break down.
There are no limits as to how and what you can use this light for.
AYL LED CREE XP-E Car Flashlight; When Safety, Versatility and Security Matter!
Does the idea of carrying a bulky flashlight turn you off?
Or are you concerned about the cost of replacing flashlight batteries on a regular basis?
The truth is that, working with flashlights that produce unsatisfactory light can be frustrating to many people. Others find the usual flashlights quiet rigid hence can't be used in varied situations.
That is not the situation with the revolutionary CREE XP-E LED Car Flashlight!
The CREE XP-E LED Flashlight stands out as a 3-in-1 convenient lighting source; with a design that allows versatility for use in different scenarios.
Why choose the AYL LED Car Flashlight?
- It features a rugged and high quality military-grade design for durability and versatility. It can be used in a variety of applications which include cars, bikes, home, etc.
- The flashlight comes with an anodized aluminium body which is resistant to various elements of weather
- It is powered by 3 AAA batteries (not included)
- It is quite versatile and comes with a total of 29 LEDS (18 white LEDs and 11 red LED)
- It comes in a user-friendly design. It features a magnetic base that can be stuck on any metallic surface
- It comes with 3 light options; Cree, White, and flashing Red LED for improved visibility
- The bulbs can last for more than 100,000 hours
- Easy operation: 1st click turns the CREE LED, 2nd click lights-up the 18 white LED, while 3rd click turns on RED LED
Simply go for the AYL LED car flashlight and experience stress-free and secure lighting.