1/27/2016

Monthly Pepper Box Subscription.

If you like peppers and hot sauce then I've got the thing for you.  Not only would this make a great idea for you but would also make a great gift.

Monthly Pepper Box is awesome. I was sent three bottles of their pepper sauce (hot sauce).

 

I received three bottles which included Hellfire Hot Sauce, Mango Habanero Hot Sauce and Voodoo Chilie Hot Sauce.  Now let me tell you this hot sauce isn't for those that aren't into spicy things.  Even though I'm one of those that can't handle really spicy things my boyfriend loves it.  In fact he loved all of these.

This is a great monthly box for those that love to try different things.  Each month you are able to get hot sauces sent to you to try.  

When you go to place your order it only takes a minute from start to finish.  You won't be disappointed with the hot sauces from this monthly subscription box. 

I am excited to see what the next couple of months will have in the subscription boxes. 
 
Your best friend in the pursuit of all things hot sauce, Monthly Pepper Box is like having a miniature hot sauce festival delivered to your door every month. Each month discover savory gems of artisan hot sauces for only $22. Every box, you'll get 3 bottles of succulent heat ranging from a "Low Burn" to "Call the Fire Department" from hot sauce companies you've never heard of. Get 10% off your membership (Gift & Ongoing) at Monthly Pepper Box. It's the perfect box for the Pepper Head in your life, especially if that Pepper Head is you!

I received one or more products mentioned above for review purpose. No other form of compensation was received. My opinions are my own. Your opinion may vary from mine. If a giveaway is being held, please read my rules of sweepstakes in the tab above. I cannot be held responsible for prizes or shipping. Sweepstakes and Giveaways on this blog are not affiliated with Facebook or any other social media network. Thank You and Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment