9/16/2016

MonkeyMat for everyday use



 The *NEW* #QuiltedMonkeyMat is your cushy, portable mat for in/outdoor use that can go everywhere! Luxurious yet affordable and with lots of fun features, you can enjoy the waterproof base, central loops for attaching items, spill resistant top, weighted corners, loops for stakes, and the attached ultra-compact pouch to take everywhere!



Perfect for park, beach, dirty floors, concerts, picnics, sporting events, camping, and more. No more bulky blankets! So go ahead - Make your space, any place! www.monkeymat.com



The MonkeyMat is great to use both indoor and outdoor.  I am excited to received my complimentary MonkeyMat to review.  This may be under family members and friends Christmas trees this year!




I love how easy it is to transport this versatile mat. I keep mine in my car so I always have it with.  After all you never know when the need may arise.







It is very compact, has it's own pouch and there are even small weights and tie down points where it can be secured with steaks.

This is the perfect mat for camping, concerts, time in the park, outdoor concerts, the beach or anything.  Not only is it great for the outdoors but it is also great for the indoors as well.  It makes a great play mat for little ones or they can even take naps on it.

Don't wait any longer to get yours.  Order yours today!


Here are the Monkey Mat Social Media profiles for you to connect with them:
Instagram, Twitter: @MonkeyMatMama 
Facebook: Monkey Mat
Pinterest: Monkeymatmama

I received one or more products mentioned above for review purpose. No other form of compensation was received. My opinions are my own. Your opinion may vary from mine. If a giveaway is being held, please read my rules of sweepstakes in the tab above. I cannot be held responsible for prizes or shipping. Sweepstakes and Giveaways on this blog are not affiliated with Facebook or any other social media network. Thank You and Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment