9/24/2017

iLAZ Natural Boar Bristle Hair Brush Comb with Nylon pin/Wooden handle

Are you like me and have thick hair?  Do you have a problem finding the perfect brush?  Well, I do too, that is until now.  When I saw the ILaz Natural boar Bristle Hair Brush I thought, ok, this is going to be another but and waste of money.  Boy was I wrong!!
This is an awesome brush and it makes my hair feel so soft and look shinny.  It even stands up to my hair when it's tangled or wet.  I was really surprised when it didn't pull out a lot of my hair.  Even when I would use a pick on my hair a lot would be pulled out.  With it being priced at $16.99 it is well worth it.

You get so much more than just an awesome brush.  You receive a bamboo comb and a small cleaning brush to keep your brush and comb clean.  This brush isn't just for women it is for men as well. In fact the comb is being used by my husband who has a goatee and mustache.  Since he shaves his head he only needs to brush/comb his facial hair and this does a wonderful job.
If you want to give this as a gift it is already packed beautifully for that.  Anyone would love to unwrap such a wonderful set.  If you are looking for an awesome brush for all hair types go check it out HERE.

About the product
iLaz Boar Bristles Hairbrush is 100% made of natural sheared boar bristles and superior bamboo material. Mixed with the nylon pins in a perfect proportion, helps detangling hair and distribute the sebum better from root to tip.

The beauty of your hair depends on its health- iLaz Boar Bristles Hairbrush Gift Set is now offering you: Say Good Bye to Hair loss, to Oily, Fragile, Dry and Damaged Hair Permanently! (Including :A Natural Boar Bristles Hairbrush & A Wood Detangling Comb & A Cleaning Brush)
Suitable for normal to thick hair types- This hairbrush is perfect for detangling while spreading oils from the scalp to the tips of your hair.

Gift Ready- Make yourself a gift that stands the test of time and the attitude of life. Well packaged in a premium and elegant designed cardboard gift box - A Perfect Choice for Your Beloved Ones in Any Occasions.

LOVE IT OR WE'LL SEND YOUR MONEY RIGHT BACK -Feel the Quality and Comfort! 100% SURE YOU WILL LIKE IT! (Wash and Care Instructions please read the 9th picture)

I received one or more products mentioned above for review purpose at a discount. No other form of compensation was received. My opinions are my own. Your opinion may vary from mine. If a giveaway is being held, please read my rules of sweepstakes in the tab above. I cannot be held responsible for prizes or shipping. Sweepstakes and Giveaways on this blog are not affiliated with Facebook or any other social media network. Thank You and Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment